View Full Version : He was DENIED! Now he's mandated to a Half Way house!

~BabyG~
12-21-2004, 03:08 PM
Hey guys, I just found out last Friday that my fiance' was DENIED his PIC month of this December. I just don't understand. His grid sheet did say that he was mandated to a half-way house (transition center) for some work release experience but I didn't think he would go. Anyway, here we are, having to wait another year...Dec. 2005 until he can come home. I do have a couple of questions for you ladies/gents; if they are mandating him for a HW-house and have already put him in for it (confirmed that with the DOC) then how long will it take for him to get transfered there? They said the HWH was a 6-9 month program so that puts him transfering as early as March or as late as June. What are they like? Do you guys think he could get a transfer to another camp 's pretty lenient to me but I don't live there either.
Any advice would be helpful! I didn't think I would have to go through this.

Thanks guys!
Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!

lilivoryangel
12-21-2004, 07:30 PM
From what I know the halfway houses are pretty strict and then towards the end they start getting more freedoms. I do know there is a long waiting list at this time. That is about all I know.

MissDB
12-21-2004, 09:56 PM
~Baby G~

I am sorry to hear that your fiance was denied parole. I am still praying for you, and I hope that things get easier, though I'm sure they have to! I don't know anything about halfway houses, so I can't help you on that. Good Luck!!!

P.S. I saw my bf Sunday!!! He still looks so good girl :-)!!!