View Full Version : Rumor In Ga Prison?-----and small vent

1dayatatime
12-14-2004, 04:56 PM
J called and said they are looking at releasing alot of short sentenced people. The parole board supposedly had the prison do a ton of random drug screens this past weekend.

I dont know if its anything to get excited about---I am not. But if any of you here about this from your loved ones let us know.

I feel totally detached from all of this no emotion. I am tired of this crap. Being a full time employee, single parent and taking care of the house is getting old. THIS IS WORSE THAN A NIGHTMARE, I NEVER WAKE UP!

I wouldnt wish this on my worse enemy. I havent posted much lately because I am just here---no emotions.

ONE

Jeff'sonenonly
12-14-2004, 06:20 PM
Know how you feel here I am in the same boat and it does suck and I am tired to I am single mom and work full time and go visit everyweekend 2 hours each way and it gets old quick.:mad:

marcsbaby
12-14-2004, 06:28 PM
1day...girl i dont know anythign about the GA prison but I sure hope for your sake its not just a rumor...hang in there...you are doing just fine....I am sorry you arent feeling well!!!! (((((((((((((((1dayatatime)))))))))))))))))))))
~Katie

jftazzy102
12-14-2004, 06:33 PM
I am not from the georgia forum, but I read your post and you know what I can relate 100% of the way. You have written my exact feelings. I really hope and pray that it isn't a rumor. God knows we all need some kind of good news. Jeanne

MissDB
12-14-2004, 07:02 PM
One-

I haven't heard that yet, but I do hope it isn't a rumor either. I understand in a million and one ways how you feel. Raising a kid and working and everything day in and day out, is just unfair when you have to do it alone...I guess because it is Christmas time and everyone is so holly and jolly!!! I hate this...I wish my nightmare would end also!!!

MissDB~

strongernow
12-15-2004, 09:51 AM
one....

hang in there sweetie! (((((hugs))))
I know you have so much weight on your shoulders right now, be strong for the boys! We haven't heard anything like that yet and we still are in contact with a few of our friends that are in prison.

1dayatatime
12-15-2004, 10:01 AM
I am sure its a rumor and I WILL NOT GET MY HOPES UP> My dreams at night have now turned to horrible things. I dreamed J escaped last night. I dreamed he got put in the hole after one of our visits for something that he said. I am numb--its really scaring me.

ONE

rksbabby
12-15-2004, 12:55 PM
1 day.......I am knew to this...and I am wondering....where is your man at? I am going thru a lot with this waiting thing, and this month, which is suppose to be my mans pick month, has been the hardest out of the last 18 months, I feel like I am going crazy and I have been all depressed and down....cause I think that he has been told one thing this whole time and going to do another. I wish this wasn't a rumor=(. Its good to of found ya'll guys, I have always felt like there was noone who is in my shoes. THanks~rksbabby! I LOVE MY BABY!.....I FEEL SO STUPID, I JUST REALIZED THAT I SPELT BABY WRONG ON MY USER NAME...SORRY....YA'LL CAN TELL THAT MY MIND JUST ISN'T HERE!

rksbabby
12-15-2004, 01:00 PM
Hey I Just Re-read What I Typed, And I Mean I Am New To This...lol! I Am Sorry, See Sometimes I Can't Even Think Straight. Also I Wanted To Say That I Have More Information About Me And My Baby On The Thread "what Georgia Prison Is Your Loved One In". Have A Great Day!