View Full Version : Family Day?

Charliesgirl
12-11-2004, 10:32 AM
Hi All~
I talked with Charlie last night:D and he asked me if I read anything abot a family day coming up for GA. prisons. HAs anyone heard anything about it? HE seemed excited about it, but any time Ive brought it up he tells me he desnt want me seeing him there. Im so confused:confused: ..
All else is good. My nephew called again from Iraq, so he is OK. He is suppose to get back to the States in mid Jan:thumbsup: ..
We are going to get a snow storm this weekend,so I will be house bound.I know I live in New York and should except it, but I dont want it to come. The older i get the more i hate snow and cold.
I hope all is well with everyone. Have a great weekend.:D

1dayatatime
12-11-2004, 12:24 PM
I havent heard anything about a family day. So why did he tell you if he doesnt want you to come? No snow here in Ga. But its sooo cold I wish I had some firewood.

ONE

lilivoryangel
12-11-2004, 08:13 PM
Well, I know they called the meeting we had Friday in Milledgeville Friday "FAMILY DAY"...I am not sure why but that's what they call it. He may have heard about that.

strongernow
12-12-2004, 08:24 AM
http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92623

Do you think maybe this is what Charlie had heard about?

Hope this helps. Maybe you can ask him next time he calls :)

Charliesgirl
12-12-2004, 06:01 PM
Thanks PJ...you are the best...He called this afternoon and he is sick so we didnt talk long at all.