View Full Version : I finally received a call :-)!!!

MissDB
12-08-2004, 06:00 PM
:)Hey Ladies:)

I just received the first phone call from my honey in 6 months. I am so happy I got the chance to talk to him after so many months!!!! He has been moved from Scott State in Hardwick to Decatur State in Bainbridge. Is there anyone who knows anything about that prison, good or bad...thanks!!!!

MissDB~

liljordan
12-08-2004, 07:33 PM
:thumbsup: :D I know U have got 2 B on cloud nine, has he been in diagnostics or what was going on?

MissDB
12-08-2004, 09:50 PM
No..., he was moved to Scott to finish a program, he finished Dec. 3rd, so they moved him closer to home. I couldn't receive any calls from him while he was at Scott, because I could never figure out how to remove the block off my phone. But now that he's closer, there aren't any problems!!!! I meant to say that he is at "Dectaur County Correctional Institution" in Bainbrige :-)

christ04
12-10-2004, 07:50 AM
missdb, i know a lot about that prison. heck, i live about 20 minutes away from it. its in bainbridge ga, a small town north of tallahassee fl. its a pretty good prison from what i here. my best friend was in there a couple of times. pretty laid back since its a small town. i don't think he'll have too much to worry about. pm me with any questions.....jackie

MissDB
12-10-2004, 11:55 AM
missdb, i know a lot about that prison. heck, i live about 20 minutes away from it. its in bainbridge ga, a small town north of tallahassee fl. its a pretty good prison from what i here. my best friend was in there a couple of times. pretty laid back since its a small town. i don't think he'll have too much to worry about. pm me with any questions.....jackie

Hey-

Thanks for that info. it really makes me happy to know that he might do well there...:) And there aren't any nightmare stories to tell!

Thanks
MissDB~

strongernow
12-12-2004, 06:38 AM
Glad to hear you finally got a phone call!
:)