View Full Version : Will he come home???

MissDB
11-29-2004, 01:23 PM
Hi Ladies~

I had something on my mind, I recently posted about the PIC month and my boyfriends' PIC month is for December 2004. As the e-mail from the pardon and parole board stated, in order for an inmate to be released on his PIC date he has to be "good" and complete all requirements. My bf finishes the program he is in on December 3rd, but he was sent to the hole on October 31st(some trick-or-treat, huh!) because a CO said he cursed her and it wasn't even him:angry: , but she wrote him up anyways.:blah: He went to court and was found not guilty because the CO said she wasn't sure if he was the one that said it. So I was wondering could that cause him from coming home in December (his PIC month) since it wasn't his fault and he was found not guilty?

-Thanks-
MissDB~

Parris1997
11-29-2004, 03:49 PM
Hi Ladies~

I had something on my mind, I recently posted about the PIC month and my boyfriends' PIC month is for December 2004. As the e-mail from the pardon and parole board stated, in order for an inmate to be released on his PIC date he has to be "good" and complete all requirements. My bf finishes the program he is in on December 3rd, but he was sent to the hole on October 31st(some trick-or-treat, huh!) because a CO said he cursed her and it wasn't even him:angry: , but she wrote him up anyways.:blah: He went to court and was found not guilty because the CO said she wasn't sure if he was the one that said it. So I was wondering could that cause him from coming home in December (his PIC month) since it wasn't his fault and he was found not guilty?

-Thanks-
MissDB~

Parris1997
11-29-2004, 03:57 PM
Hey MissDB,
I have a bf in a Georgia Prison as well and he is due to get out in April 2005. If your man was not found guilty then I don't see any reason why they should keep him pass his PIC month. The CO said she wasn't sure if it was him or not so that was a big waste of time and the Judge and everybody probably weren't too happy with her either. I think it is stupid that they dragged him into court for that anyway. To answer your ? I don't think that will keep him from coming home girlfriend.

Parris1997

MissDB
11-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the comforting words Parris. I think it was a huge waste of time too, because she didn't even know who said it!!! I'm just praying he comes home in Dec. or it will have to be April (his TPM) when he comes home...

Miss DB~

KevinsLonelyGrl
11-29-2004, 11:41 PM
I don't see why that should affect his PIC. It's kinda like bringing up a previous charge in court when that person was aquitted or the charge was dropped. It never stands strong or holds true cuz there's no proof and no conviction. Good luck to u!

~BabyG~
12-01-2004, 03:28 PM
From what I have heard is that when someone is supposedly "charged" it has to be sent to the Parole Board for them to even know that inmate got in trouble. If the inmate gets a write-up or what ever, the information will be put in their file at the prison but as for it going to the Parole Board, you don't have anything to worry about. MsDB, we are in the same boat so don't worry. Keep in touch!