View Full Version : Hello everybodyi n GA! Just checking in... 11/27/04

Gemini4lif
11-26-2004, 10:30 PM
Well, I am in Georgia and it has not really gone as planned. I have not seen my husband yet, due to my incompetent in-laws. But thankfully an angel from PTO (sexyvoice) who i have been friends with for a while has come to pick me up from Griffin and I am now in Lithonia. I will be going to see my husband tomorrow and then again on Sunday. Thank God for PTO or I would have not known what to do with this situation I was in...and I will explain it all when I get back to Virginia, but I wanted to check in to let you all know that my son and I made it here safely and will be here until Tuesday.

PJ, make sure you call me when you see this. I hope you still have my GA #, we have to hook up before I go!

Love you all

Patrice

Charliesgirl
11-27-2004, 08:05 AM
Hello from NY. My holiday was very nice. I got to talk with Charlie, which is always a PLUS. I hope everyones was great. It is cool and dreary here. Ok, I guess its COLD.....
It snowed for a little while,but nothing stuck on the roads. I am NOT ready for that stuff to come. I must be getting old, Ive lived here my whole life, and this year I am dreading the winter. I got my tree up yesterday, YES girls,Im bored...lol
Its been nice having the long weekend. Just wanted to say Hi to all.. I dont know why im doing this, but Im off to WalMArt.... I know it will be nuts. But I need something to do, why not shop...right. You all have a great weekend.

Willssweetie
11-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Howdy everyone! Patrice I'm sorry to hear things aren't going as planned, but I'm glad ya'll arrived safe and you are going to get to see your hubby. How's his wound doing by the way? Pam I know what you mean about the cold. I've never even been that far north and I'm dreading it for you..LOL. It was nice having Friday off. Got all my errands done. I opted not to do the early Walmart sale thing. Didn't feel like doing hand-to-hand combat over a toaster. :p I talked to Will twice Thursday, which made me very thankful for PCO. He's doing good. He had to have two teeth pulled but I think they were healed up in time for him to eat his turkey dinner or whatever Wilcox decided to serve for Thanksgiving. I got to go. The dogs are demanding to be fed. See ya'll around. :D

strongernow
11-28-2004, 07:21 AM
Hey ladies....
just getting back to computer access today here at work.
My Thanksgiving, I will share some time when I don't feel like crying again. I was a little disappointed with some things, the food all came out great though.

Patrice, I am calling in just a little bit! Things have been so chaotic at my house the past week with all the kids and company, I'm sorry to here things didn't go well and you didn't get to see your husband!

Hope everyone had a great turkey day!!!

Love to you all...
PJ

Gemini4lif
11-29-2004, 11:16 AM
WEll everyone its Monday and I am leaving Georgia in the morning to go back to Virginia. I was able to see my husband on Saturday and it was wonderful! We took 2 pictures which I will post when I get back to my scanner. I didnt get to see him for all the days I planned, but at least I got the one visit, I am thankful for that and will not be ungrateful, so all in all everything worked out fine.

I will post a detailed visit description when I get back to VA. But for now just know that it was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Patrice

strongernow
11-29-2004, 11:22 AM
Patrice...
glad to hear your visit was "WONDERFUL" :D

Sorry we didn't hook up while you were down here, things are crazy here at work and at home!!!

Gemini4lif
11-29-2004, 11:24 AM
Oh PJ that is ok...now that I know I cant depend on my inlaws, the next time I come, I will be driving and then we can hook up then. But you can call me, I am still here until the morning if you get a chance.

And yes girl, it was more than I ever imagined....Everything was perfect...at least until it was time to go and the CO acted like an ass when I started to cry and my husband started to kiss away my tears...he totally ruined a tender moment...but its all good though! I got to see him and that is all that matters!

Patrice

tonyskajungirl
11-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Hello all!!!! It's me...remember me? LOL I still dont have a computer and I am having really bad withdrawls..lol I miss you all so very much. I am using my sisters computer today to let you all know what a wonderful Thanksgiving I had.
I SPENT THANKSGIVING WITH THE MOST WONDERFUL MAN IN THE WORLD!!!! :D YEP MY BABY!!!!!! :D :D :D it was GREAT!!!! We spent 5 days together and I cherished every second of it, but I am apart from him once again and I will not be able to stand this for very long...(PJ you know what I mean...lol) I will be moving up there soon!!!! I have been apart from him since Saturday and I am so miserable that I cant stand myself already and it is only Monday!:( He says he is as miserable as I am and he wants and needs me there as bad as I want and need to be there!! So that settles that!~Georgia hear I come!!!!! Wish me luck, I have put my house up for rent and as soon as that happens I will be with him forever.
Well I guess that just about says it all.....lol
I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. I dont mean to make anyone feel bad that was not with thier loved ones. I hope I did not do that. It has just been so long for me since I was as happy as I was this past week. I need so badly to be happy like that forever.
I miss and love you all very much! Talk to you all as soon as I can get back to a computer. Annette