View Full Version : why are some COs so annoying

lilivoryangel
11-26-2004, 07:36 PM
Today visitation was very annoying. I actually got to go without the kids and I was really looking forward to it. It seems overnight they decided to start following the "no thermals at visitation rule" that no one knew existed. For TWO YEARS, INCLUDING YESTERDAY, he has worn thermals during winter visits so we can go sit outsise. Today they made him take the shirt off and said it was "against the rules". I was so annoyed and went and asked the Sgt. about it. He said id had always been a rule and was sorry if the other Sgt. had not been following the rule. I WANTED to tell him that it was on his shift too as in two weeks ago. I just said that I didn't have a problem with rules as long as they are CONSISTENTLY followed! They kill me with their ever-changing rules! I hope I can make it through another year! We were so po'd it took us about an hour to stop complaing about it! Then "the stalker" was on duty too. It is this girl who obviously has no life and she follows us around. Today we played games with her. We would go outside, count down 2 minutes, out she'd come. We'd go inside and do it all over again. We were cracking up! Like a puppet on a string and she didn't even know it!:) Oh well, we have to do something for fun! Then I went to the bathroom and there was soap and toilet paper in there for the first time in about a year! No kidding, there has been no soap in forever. I don't know what is going on. Obviously they are following the rules all the sudden for some reason! Ok, hope all had a good day. I did for the most part. Came home took a nap w/o kids and then went to Walmart. That was it! Have a good weekend!

BayCityBabe
11-26-2004, 08:19 PM
You know what I think some of the C.O.'s just LIVE to try and annoy and irriatate us on our visits, just because they are so lonely and unhappy in their own lives they feel better by trying to make us feel that way..What aloser she is!!!!LOL!!I would have died laughing if it were us too..:D

strongernow
11-28-2004, 08:26 AM
I agree about the inconsistency with visitation rules. It's ridiculous. Every time I have ever gone it was different.

At least you got a laugh out of that crazy stalker lady! LOL
:)

DENIMBLUE
11-28-2004, 06:32 PM
...the "follow me" game would make me laugh too... :D

lilivoryangel
11-28-2004, 08:16 PM
Yeah, from what I hear it is inconsistent every where. I have sat and watched one couple have sex a few weeks ago, one couple hug all over each other and hold hands yesterday, they actually held hands in fron of the Sgt. as he talked to them and nothing was said, of course if we were caught holding hands I am sure we would get in trouble. We don't even try the least little thing because they aren't so crazy about our little union as it is.we are very careful..........I will be so GLAD when it is all over!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I am sorry for complaing to you guys. I now how blessed we are. It is just that there is no one here who has a clue of what this lifestyle is like so sometimes I need to vent to people who understand.

1dayatatime
11-28-2004, 08:19 PM
There is definately alot of rules that change weekly. Actually almost by the minute. The prisons control every aspect of our life once our loved ones are sentenced.

As far as you complaining---you arent complaining just venting and thats what friends are for!!!!! So vent away.

ONE