View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving to all the Georgia PTO Members!

strongernow
11-24-2004, 07:21 AM
Wishing you all a safe & happy holiday tomorrow! :yes:

I will be away from the computer tomorrow through Saturday as I have 12 people coming to my new house for Thanksgiving! Don't even ask how I got talked into that! LOL

But I wanted you all to know that you will be in my thoughts and prayers. I know how hard it is to be away from your loved ones during the holidays and my heart goes out to all of you. For those of you who will be going to visit, have WONDERFUL visits and be safe in your travels. :)

Happy Thanksgiving! :grouphug:

Retired-26
11-24-2004, 07:24 AM
happy thanksging georgia! hope everyone gets fed well and has a good long nap watching the game afterwards! ~smooches~ ashtynn

angelbenham
11-24-2004, 08:29 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, It is good to see everyone is ok. I finally starting to feel like my old self again.

Happy Holidays !!!

Praying that he will be home soon.

strongernow
11-24-2004, 02:11 PM
a last note before I leave work in a couple hours......

I know I had said all Georgia members before, but there are some good friends of mine that I want to know are always on my mind especially today....

Pam, 1dayatatime, Annette & Tony, Patrice...... much love to you all! Try and have a good Thanksgiving! I know Annette will with Tony down there visiting her for the first time since his release!!! LOL

Love,
PJ

1dayatatime
11-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Stronger,
Hey girl, hope you enjoy all those guests at the new house--you will do fine. If you dont have a diabetic dessert let me know and I will help.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you--everyone be safe with all the rain the roads are horrible.

Thanks for keeping us in your thoughts.

ONE

Charliesgirl
11-25-2004, 07:19 AM
PJ~~
Thank you so much. I am so happy for you,that you have C back at home,and you have 2 healthy children to be thankful for.I am headed to my sisters,with a short stop at my brothers(he is out in the woods). I pray you all have a happy,safe day.

MoMo
11-25-2004, 07:21 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you to and everyone!

dixielicious44
11-25-2004, 01:19 PM
happy thanksgiving yall!!!