View Full Version : Awsome hospitality house-Daniel Prison unit Texas

jessesgirl4ever
11-22-2004, 10:45 AM
I just wanted to share with you guys info on a hospitality house I have been staying at for the last few months now. It is called Hospitality House in Colorado City Colorado, Tx and it serves for inmates that are at Ware, Wallace and Daniel Units. Their number is 325-728-2399. They have been a true blessing to me and I pray if you have a loved one in any of these units, you guys get to be blessed as well!!

jftazzy102
11-22-2004, 11:05 AM
That is so awesome jessesgirl, I will be staying at the Eunice Chambless hospitality house in Abilene this weekend. I thank God that they have these places.

jessesgirl4ever
11-22-2004, 11:07 AM
Girl, I am sure you are PUMPED up!! When do you arrive in Texas?

jftazzy102
11-22-2004, 11:10 AM
I arrive nov 26th at 4:02 pm. I am being real b**chy today at work with ever one, because I sure don't want to be here.......All I keep thinking about is seeing his face on saturday. Someone from my church also gave my pastor 100.00 to give me to take on my trip.

gambill_friend
10-31-2005, 11:21 PM
what is the name of the h.h. i need to visit near Eastham i am looking for transportation to get back & forth from the house because i am disabled unable to drive now..

GoodBI_girl
02-12-2010, 07:13 PM
I arrive nov 26th at 4:02 pm. I am being real b**chy today at work with ever one, because I sure don't want to be here.......All I keep thinking about is seeing his face on saturday. Someone from my church also gave my pastor 100.00 to give me to take on my trip.
That was a wonderful and welcome gift!:)

dianam1972
02-12-2010, 09:29 PM
I didn't realize they had hospitality houses do all jails in Texas have them?? And is there a fee??

deerwoman
05-27-2010, 07:52 AM
Hello

I have to add my 2 cents worth on this topic.
It was my first visit to the hospitality house and I highly recommend it for any person that drives far to see their loved one.
It is a big building. Actually the ladies there said it used to be an office.
They decorated the old offices and put bedroom furniture in there.
They had twin beds, full, & queen. Some rooms had bunk bed for people bringing kids.
They had clean showers and restrooms. They even had washers and dryers.
They have plenty of towels and wash cloth.
There was one big room if you wanted to just sit and read a book which I did.
One lady did the cooking and it was an old-fashioned cooking too. Yum, yum.
One fridge was filled with colas and water.
Basically, it's home away from home.
It's free but if you wish to leave a donation that's great.
The house is open only Friday, Sat. & Sun. The ladies do the wash on Mondays, so if you want to make reservation it's best to call between 8:30 am & 2:00 pm.

GoodBI_girl
06-15-2010, 11:26 AM
Hello

I have to add my 2 cents worth on this topic.
It was my first visit to the hospitality house and I highly recommend it for any person that drives far to see their loved one.
It is a big building. Actually the ladies there said it used to be an office.
They decorated the old offices and put bedroom furniture in there.
They had twin beds, full, & queen. Some rooms had bunk bed for people bringing kids.
They had clean showers and restrooms. They even had washers and dryers.
They have plenty of towels and wash cloth.
There was one big room if you wanted to just sit and read a book which I did.
One lady did the cooking and it was an old-fashioned cooking too. Yum, yum.
One fridge was filled with colas and water.
Basically, it's home away from home.
It's free but if you wish to leave a donation that's great.
The house is open only Friday, Sat. & Sun. The ladies do the wash on Mondays, so if you want to make reservation it's best to call between 8:30 am & 2:00 pm.

I saw the website and the rooms, all decorated, so pretty and themed. It's a ministry I believe and I really think it sounds wonderful.:)

ericajean10
06-22-2010, 02:24 PM
I saw the website and the rooms, all decorated, so pretty and themed. It's a ministry I believe and I really think it sounds wonderful.:)

What's the website??

GoodBI_girl
07-02-2010, 11:12 AM
What's the website??
http://local.yahoo.com/info-19481351-samaritan-hospitality-house-colorado-city

Sorry I haven't been back to see your request. I have been off or another cloud...lol.:D