View Full Version : Joey is going to Corcoran :(

JoeysMom
01-25-2003, 11:15 AM
I got a letter yesterday and he was told he's going to Corcoran :( now I get to worry for the next 12 1/2 years... :confused: they said they are sending him on the 27th of this month... Patty

Phil in Paris
01-25-2003, 11:29 AM
Patty, My thoughts are with you and Joey.

We're here for you
Stay strong
Phil

emme
01-25-2003, 11:32 AM
i will keep you both in my thoughts as well.

emme

TxRenee
01-25-2003, 11:34 AM
Your both in my prayers!

lulu
01-25-2003, 12:08 PM
Oh Patty. I am sorry. You both will be in my prayers.

SHERRON
01-25-2003, 06:34 PM
PATTY.........JUST REMEMBER WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!

JoeysMom
01-25-2003, 11:09 PM
Come people cheer me up... you all sound so sad :( I need to know that Corcoran isn't as bad as I have heard... I love you all ((((HUG))))

PS: Joey said again in his letter that he will be writing as soon as he gets moved...

Barbara
01-26-2003, 12:02 AM
Hi Patty, I am sure Joey will be just fine I know some guys up there and if it helps you they say it is not as bad as PB. As a mother we will always worry about our babies no matter how old they are. Let us know his address as soon as he gets moved so we can send him a card. Love Barbara

Charley'smom
01-26-2003, 01:30 AM
Hi Patty, I don't know anything about that prison, but being a mother and knowing that you son is going into a situation like that, is horrible :( :( :(
I will keep you both in my thoughts, and like Barbara said, let us know his address when he gets there and we will send him card and encouragement.
Take care

Kathy
01-26-2003, 01:09 PM
Patty,

Have you joined any of the Yahoo Groups? The one I'm a part of is VIP_Cali@***********.com I'm only mentioning this because it is a good source to keep up on the Lock downs and what is going on with this Prison. This is the only info. posted to this group. You will not get anything but lock downs and visit information.

Joey needs to just keep a low profile in this prison. If you want to know more just PM me and I will let you know!

Remember my son got 13 yrs and has served almost 8. It has been very hard but letters, calls and visits have really helped to keep him sane! I think you said you were in another state, so writing him twice a week would be a positive thing you can do for him. Also, get other family members involved in writing. My son receives many letters from other family members besides me and it really helps.

Love
Kathy
(((((((Donna & Joey))))))))

chuysruca
01-26-2003, 04:27 PM
Add me to that list of people who will worry and pray along with you. I, too, will send a card, note, whatever if you let us know the address. Take care.

LucidDream
01-27-2003, 05:44 AM
Hugs, and will keep you both in my prayers.

Cindy

cepora
01-27-2003, 06:13 AM
Yes, please give us the addresss as soon as you know. I will send him a card too. You both are in my thoughts and prayers.