View Full Version : information on the system

Jsenclair
11-17-2004, 03:50 PM
my husband was sentenced to 3 years and is still waiting in county jail was wondering how long it takes to get into the system. how there good time work

babycow
11-17-2004, 11:51 PM
:wave: Welcome to PTO! I'm glad you joined us. You will find there is so much support here! I'm glad you joined! :group hug:

Depending on how backed up DRDC is it could be anywhere from 2 weeks to 6 months.

There are several threads in the Colorado Forum about the transition from County to DRDC.

Good time- is 10 days per month.

24jf
11-18-2004, 09:33 AM
Welcome to the PTO family!!!

Retired - S
11-18-2004, 11:30 AM
Welcome to PTO! I hope you found the information you were looking for. The leave for DRDC varies I noticed. When my husband first got transfered he left to DRDC before other people who had been waiting longer. It's like they take who they want.

I hope you get all the support you are looking for here. PM me if you ever need to talk.

Salena

PattiD1157
11-20-2004, 11:45 PM
My fiance was transfered to CCCF. He was in WA. Can anyone give me somewhat more of an insight than I already have about that place? What are the rules and regulations about getting married down there? And any other info would be greatly appreciated!!
Why are they sending guys to the private prisons there if your guys are still in county? Yes I am confused, but that doesn't take much. <grinning>