View Full Version : Boo's in GA!

darkbluegirl
11-16-2004, 04:01 PM
Monday night, no phone call, all day I felt like he was being moved. This morning the website says he's in Atlanta. It will take awhile until he's in Jesup. but for the first time, we are in the same state! Thats the good news, the bad news is my heat isn't on and I'm COLD. I got approved for it, but I'm not in the computer yet, so it isn't turned on. I've been whining elsewhere, I know, but it's true I'm blue. No mail all week, no calls for awhile now, and anxiety about visitation approval are messing with me. Of course as soon as my gas is on it will warm up!

strongernow
11-16-2004, 04:06 PM
hey blue....

hope the heat gets turned on soon. SO glad you were approved for the gas finally!
Hang in there girl! Hopefully your Boo will be able to call soon. DOn't stress over the visitation approval, it will all fall in line soon enough! :)

((((hugs))))

1dayatatime
11-16-2004, 04:07 PM
Dark,
So sorry about the heat----I am in Ga and its freezing I have total electric but dont want to turn the heat up becasue of a high light bill. I have a fireplace---but you guessed it no wood!!! SO we are staying dressed til bedtime then I turn the electric blanket oh HIGH!! Praying the pet bird dont freeze to death.

I am so happy he is in GA--dont worry about the visitation unless you have a record. No letters me either. "THis to shall pass"---then there will be something else to worry about.

SO did the people come to look at buying the place you are renting?

ONE