View Full Version : I need Help creating a diet & exercise plan!

pyeslady84
11-13-2004, 02:03 AM
Ok, I need you ladies help or whoever can help and give me some advice, what it is I want to lost weight and tone up my butt, thighs, and stomach (abs) my only problem is I cant afford, no gym membership or no excercise equipment,

How and what are some easy ways that I wouldn't mind doing to do this? Not really all that easy!

Also with quick results of course as long as I stick to it which I will :D

I have till October 17,2005 when my boo gets out and not only for him but more for myself i want to look good :thumbsup:

Any and all help will be appreciated, also want to be able for him to see difference when I see him, you know changes

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

francis
11-13-2004, 02:31 AM
well, cut calories...
like what do you normally eat ?..

at home exercise...
speed walking outside..jogging, running...or put music on and do aeorbics, dance..or if you have a video to follow..for a minimum of 30 minutes...build up to 45 to an hour.

for weights..find something heavy in your house..you can do bicep curls, tricep kick backs..

oh lots of squats and lunges..

ab work is ez at home..although it is hard to describe..look at a fitness magazine they always show ab work..

same for inner and outter thights you can work on the floor..mags have pics..

pushups

yoga=look again in mags for positions

if you can get videos=very helpful

lots of water, vegtables

hope this helps..
i have been working out forever..
so if you have any questions...let me know
you can do it!!!
francis

California Sunshine
11-14-2004, 10:38 AM
Walking is great for you!
and cutting calories and fat grams that you eat is also a fairly simple way to go about loosing