View Full Version : Visiting Brooks Correctional Facility in Muskegon

Crenshaw'sWife
11-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Hi all! I finally got approved for visiting my honey. I plan on going saturday November 20th. Just wondering if anyone else from here will be visiting that day? Thanks, Marlo

LeaAnn
11-08-2004, 04:54 AM
Congrats on being approved! Hope you enjoy your first visit!

elephantstamper
11-10-2004, 12:17 PM
Not visiting that day....But.....ENJOY YOUR MAN!!!! I am happy for you...have a good visit..

It only takes a second to stop feeling like your gonna hurl....then you see him...It's all good...:grouphug:

Have fun!! You know I am only messing with you!!:D

Dinky
11-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Girl, congrats!! I cannot lie, I'm a bit jealous! Mine's sitting is Charles Egeler for the next month or so just waiting to be moved so I can go visit him! Enjoy every second you get with him and be sure to tell us how it went! :D

Crenshaw'sWife
11-10-2004, 03:45 PM
Thanks everyone. The most ironic thing about this. He was arrested November 20, 2003. Its going to be exactly a year since the last time I kissed him!! Kinda makes me feel all warm and fuzzy, just something showing me that we are meant to be together. I am so nervous. I hope I can find it OK. I think I am going to get a hotel for Friday night so I can get out there and settled the night before. Then visit all day Saturday and just drive home after. Its like a 3 1/2 hour drive... too much to travel both ways in one day for me :) I will let everyone know how it goes. God I cant wait!!!!

Tiny_42
11-11-2004, 08:55 AM
Hi, I haven't been on here in a while but my guy is in Freemont at Brooks. I've been there several times already, going again on the 13th. I'm trying to get him transferred further north cuz it's a four hour drive for me, one way. Then to get there and sit for 4 or 5 hours nearly kills me, and then drive back home. I need more info on getting a transfer!! Anybody able to tell me how to get this done?? I was told there are no lateral transfer's being granted per order from the higher ups. Help!! Hope you enjoy your visit!!!