View Full Version : Moving to GA soon. Would like to meet new friends :)

angelfire72
11-01-2004, 10:48 PM
Hi! I am currently living in South Dakota. I have lived here my whole life. My boyfriend gets out of jail in about 3 weeks and hopefully his p.o. and the state will ok us to move to Georgia the end of December. We have everything pretty much lined up. I have never lived out of SD and am hoping to get to know some people around the Atlanta area, thought this is a good place to start since we have at least one thing in common! (hehe)... If anyone would like to chat let me know. I could ask a million questions about Atlanta, probation officers, and life in general. We are bringing my 12 yo daughter and 15 yo son along, so any "kid" info would be cool too. Thanks!

~Love my baby more than he knows~

mrskendrick2you
11-01-2004, 11:16 PM
hi there! first off, congrats on your sweetie coming home. 2nd, good luck on getting approved to move down here and 3rd, you have come to the right place to meet some of the greatest people in the state of GA. :D

I live in the Atlanta area. If you have any questions or want to chit-chat just give me a buzz!! And even though you haven't officially moved yet, WELCOME TO ATLANTA! :thumbsup:

strongernow
11-01-2004, 11:25 PM
I live just north of Atlanta as well. I also grew up here, so any info you may want on schools, counties, etc. feel free to PM me.
Congrats on your man getting out! :)
Hopefully his transfer will be a smotth process. Is he going to be on probation or parole? I can tell you all about both! LOL My fiance is actually on parole for 2 and probation for 3.
Anyway, good luck with it all! :) Hope to chat with you soon!

IrishEyes
11-02-2004, 08:37 AM
Well, to cover the southside, I'm here and willing to offer any info you might want too! I'm a native also, and pretty involved with the local politics and DOC,.. good luck and safe travels... holler when you get down here!!

swtmel
11-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Well, I am representing west georgia :) Come on down, you are more the welcome here :)

angelfire72
11-02-2004, 10:55 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes :) I visited Atlanta with him this August (my first time, he lived there before), and am really excited to give it a try (and leave the South Dakota winters behind too! lol)... He is probation violator, and has one year left probation.. wondering how hard it will be to get GA to agree to let him come. Already have jobs, etc lined up, so crossin' my fingers and hoping to meet as many friendly people (or you yourselves) as I have so far at this website :)

lilmanandciana
09-23-2005, 07:31 PM
hi ciana form atlanta ga nice 2 meet you hit me up anytime