View Full Version : In need of some advice

bubslildevil
10-23-2004, 06:57 PM
Well ladies i have a problem... as i posted awile ago bout this guy i was seeing when me and Bub split up, he is now in NY.He followed me here from NC, anyways this guy is slalking me, i have called the police about this u think anything can be done? NO! seeins ho wno physcal attempts have been made they can not do anything about it, he came as far as standing in my sisde yard one night watching in the kitchen window, i at the time had no idea he was out there, he called my house and told my cousain to tell me he was out there.now the question is what can i do? any ideas? thanks ya'll

Retired-10
10-23-2004, 07:07 PM
What other things is he doing? Just showing up in places that you're at?

If he continues with calls then call the phone company and explain the situation. Each phone company calls this a different thing...a tap, a tracer, a trap... That way all of your calls will be logged.

Has he threatened you since you moved?

nicksgirl
10-23-2004, 07:12 PM
I went through something similar. What mlg78 said is correct. If he continues to call you, then call Verizon and tell them that you are getting a lot of crank calls/being stalked. They will start a case and give you a number that will trace the call. It's almost like *69. After this happens a few times, you can go to the police and give them all of the information. You may even be able to do it right after you open the case.

If the police find that he is harrasing you with the calls, then they will start a case file. You might be able to get an order of protecton at that point.

Manzanita
10-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Whenever he shows up, 911....no question. That will start a record...walk with friends and take cabs, and not the same routes everyday.

bubslildevil
10-24-2004, 08:04 AM
Thanks guys for ur advice. This guy is just like really driving me nuts.I have called the phone company twice, im waiting for the tracer to start on the phone.It's just hard to believe after everything that goes on in this world the law can't do anything till something physcail happens.I personally do not wanna wait till that happens.Oh also mlg78, yes he has seince i have moved, i left NC on a mon. morning he got on a greyhound bus that next weds. to come here to NY.I have even went as far as getting the word out that Bub is out and lookin for me thinkin that would stop it.... NOPE the thing that scares me is this guy isn't all there something is def. wrong with his head.I have had to change my name on the comp. had to change my kids names on here but what i do have is his Im's copied so i can take them to the copsI havent said anything to Bub about this cuz he dont need to worrry but as of yest. ihe knows i went and saw him and i told him maybe i shouldnt of but in my head im thinkin... Hey what if something happens & he is gonna need to know what is going on out here. oaky ya'll thank u for everything Great big group Hugs all around