View Full Version : He will be Maxing out

1dayatatime
10-21-2004, 08:12 PM
Small vent here. Today when I was on the phone with the DOC I checked to see when he will be eligible for parole again since in July he was denied. She was hateful (imagine that) she said he want get another parole hearing, and he has two DR's in the past two months, so thats a DOUBLE NEGATIVE, he will be here til 11-5. And then I said his counselor says she has put in for a transfer, she said "HE AINT GOING NO WHERE, WITH THESE TWO WRITE UPS, HE MESSED HISSELF UP"!

I know it may be true but it hurt. I didnt even tell him when he called tonight because in one of his letters it talked about him having some hope since he was going to be transferred.

Oh and she needs to learn to speak proper English! :blah: :angry: :angry:

ONE

swtmel
10-21-2004, 08:30 PM
awwww one I am sorry to hear this. Knowing myself, I would not have told Josh either just because of his hopes being high. More then likely, she didn't know what the heck she was talking about....URGH....

strongernow
10-22-2004, 08:12 AM
I'm sorry to hear this hun. I know you were hoping there would be a way for him to get home and not have to Max OUt. I'm sorry that lady was rude to you. SOme of the people are just so cold. And even though they have to deal with it all the time, they could understand that some of the inmates do have families and people that love them and to try to act cordial some of the time, but they don't.
Hang in there sweetie ((((hugs))))

shaye
10-22-2004, 08:17 AM
I am truly sorry about that often times people can be so cruel but it will be ok hunny just keep doing what you are doing remember man doesn't has the last say so God does and thats where hope and faith steps in

God bless
Shaye

lilivoryangel
10-22-2004, 08:32 PM
Sorry to hear this, I know how disappointed you feel. The bright side is that there is an end in sight and it isn't that far ahead! I know the improper English whe someone is already being rude and acting "holier than thou" is enough to make you crazy! I have found that many at the DOC and PAP are pretty ignorant, not to mention the COs....I don't think you necessarily have to have a brain to have many of those jobs. Thank God for those who are kind, intelligent and respectful. Shoot, I can even deal with the ignorance if they would at least be nice about it!

Jennifer_04
10-23-2004, 03:44 AM
I'm sorry to hear that he has to max out. But it does sound like 2005 will be a better year for all of us! We'll be glad to see this year over with! Some people are just hateful and I'm sorry you had to get one of those people on the phone. I know what lilivoryangel said is true about the ignorance running rapant thru the GDC system! Kurt talks about it sometimes, he said most of the gaurds are just a step above being a prisoner. They just like to act like they're better! Hang in there One! God bless!