1nonlyTeRe
10-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Okeechobee Correctional Institution
o 3420 N.E. 168th Street
Okeechobee, Florida 34972
o (863) 462-5400
o http://www.dc.state.fl.us/facilities/region4/404.html
o FAX: (863) 462-5402
o E-Mail: okeechobeeci@mail.dc.state.fl.us (okeechobeeci@mail.dc.state.fl.us)
o Chaplain's Office - (941) 462-5400 Directions: Exit I-95 at SR-68 (northernmost exit in Ft. Pierce). Go west on SR-68 for approximately 25 miles to Highway 441. Turn left onto 441 and go approximately three (3) miles. You will see a Shell gas station on right. The Road to Okeechobee C.I. (N.E. 168th Street) is on the left. Follow N.E. 168th Street to the institution.

Historical Information: This facility was established in 1995 and houses adult male inmates.

Total Staff (on 8/04): 239

Type of Housing Units:
Open Bay Housing Units - 2
Cell Housing Units - 6
Room Housing Units - 0
Total Capacity - 1,356 Other Information:
Population Gender - Male
Adult or Youthful - Adult
Facility Level - 6
Self Contained Housing Units Yes
Designated Confinement Space -Yes
Custody Grades - Close, Medium, Minimum, Community
Medical Grades -1 through 3
Psychological Grades -1 and 2
Wheelchair Capabilities - No
Hearing Impaired Capabilities - No Academic Programs:
None at this time. Vocational Programs:
None of this time. Wellness Education Services:
Fresh Start Smoking Cessation
Wellness Education
Weight Training
Sports Leagues Library Services:
Library Program
Major Law Collection Substance Abuse Programs:
Alcoholics Anonymous
Narcotics Anonymous
Modality I
Chaplaincy Services:
Chapel Library Program
Prison Fellowship Quarterly
Religious Education
T.D. Jakes Satellite Location
Kairos Week-ends
Worship Services Institutional Betterment Programs:
None at this time. Other Ongoing Programs:
Anger & Stress Management
Band Program
Pre-Release Counseling
Corrections Distance Learning Network

P.R.I.D.E. Programs:
None at this time.Community Work Squads:
Dept. of Transportation - 2 Squads
Public Work Squads - 0 Squads
Interagency Community Service Work Squads - No
Contracted Work Squads - 2 Squads

Please post any additional information (or anything else that we should know!!):

Visitation Hours
Visiting Rules (not the ones listed in the 33ís, but first hand knowledge rules, things they do and donít pick at, etc)
Visiting Hints (attire, what time you should get up there, is it crowded first thing in the AM, do you get a number? etc)
Visiting Procedures Ė Do they use the old system by just taking your ID and giving you a slip, or are they using the computer hand check-in system?
Visiting Room (Does it have indoor and outdoor visiting rooms? Big/Sm?)
Lodging Nearby

bella
12-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Keep in mind they were taken VERY quickly so they are not the clearest pics.

blondeangel
06-14-2005, 05:40 PM
Well Rog got moved today to his permanent camp. So here I am, freaking out again. You know the routine. Does anybody know anything about Okeechobee C.I.? I just need some kind of any of what it's like there for him. I've already got the info off of the DOC page. Just kinda hoping for some first hand stories or advice. Thanks again.

JamesWifey
06-14-2005, 05:51 PM
Glad to hear Rog made it to his permanent this soon! :thumbsup:

I know the camp is located by Ft. Pierce, but I don't have any firsthand stories about Okeechobee C.I. If you select search and type in "Okeechobee" there appears to be plenty of information regarding this camp. I know we have some members with loved one's there. Again, you can also search the "What Florida Prison Is Your Loved One At" link and perhaps some of these members will have some insight for you! I hope all goes well for Rog there.

JW

rosibaker50
06-16-2005, 12:38 AM
I'm also glad he got to his permanent camp. What's this going to do to your trip? Are your tickets refundable or will you still need to fly in to the same airport to get to him? I know absolutely nothing about Okeechobee...don't even know where Ft. Pierce is located! Do as Marie suggested with doing a search on PTO and going through the post about where are loved ones are at in FL. Those are the best ideas I can think of, too. Good luck and happy hunting!:):)

blondeangel
06-16-2005, 10:05 AM
I haven't bought tickets yet. I just now was able to send in the visiting application. As soon as it is approved I will book the trip. Will probably be expensive with a short notice. I think West Palm Beach is the closest major airport. Can anyone confirm that?

Phil in Paris
06-16-2005, 10:34 AM
The closest airports in the area are the Indiantown airport (X58) located about 28 miles southeast of Okeechobee in Indiantown, Florida, the St Lucie County International airport (FPR) located approximately 33 miles northeast of Okeechobee in Fort Pierce, Florida, the Vero Beach Municipal airport (VRB) located roughly 38 miles northeast of Okeechobee in Vero Beach, Florida, the Palm Beach International airport (PBI) located around 59 miles southeast of Okeechobee in West Palm Beach, Florida, and finally the Melbourne International airport (MLB) located about 60 miles north of Okeechobee in Melbourne, Florida.

http://www.floridavacations.com/fv/Okeechobee-Florida.html

Hope that helps. :)

Phil

blondeangel
06-16-2005, 02:57 PM
Thank you Phil. You are so resourceful! That helps alot, the less I have to drive the better it will be. I appreciate your help.

robslady
06-30-2005, 04:52 PM
My boyfriend was in Okeechobee for 3 years before being transfered this winter to Charlotte. My guy's biggest complaint about Okeechobee was the food. He said it was pretty awful and spent a lot of his canteen money on extra food. He said that if you treated others with respect (including the guards), you were treated that way in return pretty much. Of course, there weren't enough programs or activities to make the time pass faster, but that seems to be true of all Florida prisons. He is now at Charlotte where the food is a lot better at least! Hope this information helps you.

blondeangel
06-30-2005, 05:42 PM
That's kinda funny about the food cause Rog says it's pretty good. Actually, I guess that's more sad than anything! Truth be known, it probably is nasty, but Rog was in county for 18 months and anything is a step up from that place. He is doing ok so far I guess. I've only talked to him twice in 36 days. I'm hoping to get approved for visitation soon and go see him. Thanks for the input.

nightbird
07-01-2005, 06:57 AM
live 15 minutes north of Ft Pierce in Vero Beach, my fiance was at Okeechobee but he beat a guard there and went out on the yard and broke a bench and threatened the guards with it and they transferrred him out the same day, its too bad cause that prison is close to me and he can't go back there. I heard it is decent and with a decent visitors park, Ft Pierce and the surrounding areas are easy to get around. Since Lake Okeechobee is a big tourist area their must be motels, I'd see if there is a Chamber of Commerce or Bureau of Tourism website for that area. I wish my fiance could be there, I could visit every weekend.

qtbaby356
01-26-2006, 01:03 AM
My boyfriend is in Okeechobee C.I. and i go every weekend to see him, even though it's 3 1/2 hours away from where i live. I can't help it, i'm addicted!!

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/qtbaby356/idk.jpg

qtbaby356
01-26-2006, 01:20 AM
Does anyone else go to Okeechobee C.I.??

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/qtbaby356/thalone.jpg http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/qtbaby356/msndollzu_1299937131.gif http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/qtbaby356/thb4882687.jpg http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/qtbaby356/more%20shit/cs_his.png

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/qtbaby356/more%20shit/2Souls.jpg
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c152/qtbaby356/more%20shit/everytime9dk.jpg

Blueyez94
07-19-2006, 02:51 PM
My ex-husband was there 7 or 8 years ago. He said it wasn't to bad. like some one said earlier, if you treat the CO's with respect then they will treat you with respect.

4evermyfrankie
06-06-2007, 05:35 AM
Hello everyone. My bofriend finally reached his main camp today. They took him to Okeechobee C.I.; I have heard this place is really a horrible place (well, which isn't, right?) and wanted to know if anyone has some more "inside" info about this facility. I found some things online but it hadn't been updated since March 2006. I'd appreciate the help.

Always,
LSS

robslady
06-07-2007, 09:22 PM
My boyfriend has been at Okeechobee for quite awhile. He says it's an OK place. The food, like most prison food, is not very good. He says that the guards treat inmates fairly, for the most part.

4evermyfrankie
06-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Thank you for letting me know...it's a bit of a relief...good wishes to you and your boyfriend too.

takincareofbiz
06-29-2007, 08:05 AM
I used to live in Okeechobee and watch one of the guards kids on the prison grounds. They have a fairly nice place out there.
If it helps at all, the guard used to come home and talk about how good the inmates had it most days. :)

4evermyfrankie
07-23-2007, 01:50 PM
Hey everyone:)
I finally was able to visit my fiance' this past weekend for the first time. I'm so happy:D

I have a question about visitation rules though....what IS allowed as far as touching/physical contact?

Neither Frankie (my guy) nor I knew the rules since it was our first visitation and even after being VERY safe with contact, we kept getting repremanded...all very innnocent things like holding his arm, holdng his hand...the only thing we seemed to be allowed to do was hold hands ON TOP of the table.

Does anyone know what else is okay? I don't want to get him in trouble but at the same time, if I can even kiss his hand I'd sure like to know!!!

Right now, we hardly want to sit too close for fear of getting in trouble.

Thank you as always for the support you all give.

Always,

*L*

4evermyfrankie
07-23-2007, 02:00 PM
My fiance is at Okeechobee C.I. now too. The drive for me is about 2 hours since I live in Port Charlotte (Charlotte County).

So far, although our first visitation together was this past weekend, the officers on watch at that time seemed "okay" for the most part. There was one that seemed quite aggressive but I suppose yu have a mix of good and bad at every prison...

4evermyfrankie
07-23-2007, 02:09 PM
Hello again! You all are going to get tired of all my posts!:)

Okeechobee CI just came out with a new canteen list since (as I have heard) Keefe had to match Wal-Mart's prices since Wal-Mart was trying to obtain the account. Also, many brand name products will be added to the list since Keefe had to match Wal-Mart's offer.

I'm not sure if the canteen list is the same everywhere or not, so please forgive my ignorance if I'm wrong about the seperate canteen lists, but does anyone have the list for Okeechobee CI?

Thank you everyone!

Always,
*L*

sarita7997
07-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Sorry I can't answer your question....

I have only been to a county jail and I have to see my boyfriend at Okeechobee C.I. also. What am I to expect when I get there? Is it outside? How many hours? Is there a big waiting line? What days do you go? sorry Im just really anxious.

nightbird
07-25-2007, 08:47 PM
It seems to be different from prison to prison, some are very strict and sit across the table from eachother with holding hands on the table allowed. Other people say they have been where they can walk, put arms around, sit close. Also is can vary week to week sadly, so one week no one said you were doing anything wrong and the next week you are and its the same thing.

sarita7997
08-07-2007, 05:39 PM
So is my baby, he was transferred to Okeechobee a few weeks ago. He started working in there. Which is good to keep his mind occupied. It will take me 2 1/2 hours to drive there. Does anyone know the visitation schedule @ OCI? He said we can visit for 6 hours is this true?

4evermyfrankie
10-31-2007, 06:02 AM
Wow, there's a lot of us that have guys in Okeechobee C.I.....if anyone ever needs to talk or whatever just hit me up!

4evermyfrankie
10-31-2007, 06:06 AM
SARITA - Every Sat/Sun you can see him from 9am-3pm but I advise you to come early. People start lining up on the side of the road at 6:30am most days. I usually get there at 7:30 and they start letting us in at 8. If you come too late the line usually can get long and you have to wait for over an hour gue to the fact 5 people are checked in at a time...then you have to be searched, etc.

DefenseMinister
02-17-2008, 12:47 PM
Just keep your hands on top of the table and you can hold hands, no other touching is allowed.

GottaLuvJustice
02-26-2008, 05:05 AM
But does anyone have EXPERIENCE with visiting at this camp?? Anyone actually visited there and KNOW about the wait times to get in and how the gaurds are in the visiting parK????

TyronesWife
03-01-2008, 08:42 PM
But does anyone have EXPERIENCE with visiting at this camp?? Anyone actually visited there and KNOW about the wait times to get in and how the gaurds are in the visiting parK????

I used to work there. Wait times are generally quite long and the guards are not, shall we say, very understanding.

nikka
06-25-2008, 05:50 PM
Sadly My Baby Has Been Shipped To Okeechobee Ci. Can I Get Some Info About That Facility From My Family?

Thanks!

ben's girl
06-25-2008, 05:59 PM
Awww, sorry to hear that Nikka. I know he was close by so that made visiting easy. No info on the facility, but maybe this move won't be too bad for him and you.

nikka
06-26-2008, 08:23 PM
Awww, sorry to hear that Nikka. I know he was close by so that made visiting easy. No info on the facility, but maybe this move won't be too bad for him and you.
thanks. i have been so depressed for the past few weeks. thats y i havent really been online lately. i feel like i been doing the 60 days he got in the box with him. anyway -- thanks for those words of kindness. hopefully i get some info on this facility to calm my nerves a little.

GottaLuvJustice
07-08-2008, 09:23 PM
was only there a few weeks, but despite the negative stuff he heard, he felt that it was pretty "easy time" once he was there and got to see for himself.

was in the box there for a week or so, then in open pop. for several weeks. he said it was the usual--officers try to make you feel low at first--remind you who's in charge. like every camp, some are ok/some are on power trip.

visitation was average--indoor area was small and outdoor was pretty large. . . so most sat outside.

any other details...feel free to pm me. :)

hugs!

Jill

poulinsj
09-17-2008, 06:27 PM
My brother was just transferred here. Any word on how it is? I've heard horror stories...

4evermyfrankie
09-19-2008, 06:04 AM
My fiance' was just transferred from OCI to the Everglades. He spent almost 2 years in Okeechobee.

Visitation is okay. Kind of small and they watch you like hawks...but it could be worse since I just found out I only can see my fiance ONE day a week in the Everglades after driving 3 hours.

Most of the officers are rough there, but like anywhere, it's a bunch of people who have authority over another group of people. So, it depends on each person's experience. No one likes to be controlled.

It's actually more laid back since there are more lifers here than most camps. Most guys are living their lives in the system so this is their "home." No one wants trouble in their "home," however, then you have to worry about the other side of the coin: people who have nothing to lose.

Haven't had too many major incidents. There have only been two really violent actions in the camp (both gang related).

I'm not trying to scare you, it's not THAT bad, I'm just trying to give you behind-the-scenes info. Yeah, there are jerks EVERYWHERE, and some people will mess with others...it usually does not happen here unless you do something you're REALLY not supposed to be doing. Catch my drift?

Also, there has been a BIG cell phone scandal lately and an officer was bringing in phones to inmates. So don't even utter the word here:)

Any specific questions? Just PM me. Sorry for the post; I just woke up and am groggy so my mind is a bit scattered.

BTW, visitation is 9-3. It's not as busy here, so get there about 7:45/8:00 so you can have some time to "rest" and "settle in" before he comes out. It gets full but not to the point where it's crazy; sometimes it gets pretty dead. (also, visitation has lots of cameras, so don't be naughty ;))

Hope some of this helps.

LS

4evermyfrankie
09-19-2008, 06:21 AM
PLEASE bring a change of clothing with you!

THEY are the WORST camp to give you problems with clothing.

There just was a visitation sgt. appointed and she is hardcore with clothing.

And THEY WILL NOT let anything pass.

frankieswifey
12-16-2008, 04:35 PM
Hi my fiance was just transferred to Okeechobee CI :) (yay it is soo much closer than where the evil guards at moorehaven were threatening) anyway I just wanted to see if anyone had current information about this facility-visitation, phones, etc?

Thanks!!

TyronesWife
12-16-2008, 04:50 PM
I don't know if it's still the same but about 5 years ago some of the officers at Okeechobee pulled part-time at Moore Haven. You might see some of the same faces.

frankieswifey
12-16-2008, 05:16 PM
OMG that would be a nightmare

Cat9378
01-31-2009, 11:21 PM
I read the older post regarding Okeechobee CI. Anyone have anything new to share about the facility and their procedures?

frankieswifey
02-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Visitation is awesome. The guards are very respectful of you and although you know there are still rules, it isn't a tense atmosphere-they make it feel relaxed-they watch and there are cameras of course but they dont constantly harass you or anything. They are very nice and professional-and they don't make u feel like an inmate there-like so many guards tend to do at other prisons (cough MOOREHAVEN!!!!!!! cough) As far as dress code-just don't wear white and don't wear a tank top with a jacket over it-cuz u have to take off your jacket anyway so they'll tell you to change if you have a tank top. They have a nice big outside area-inside is a little small but its ok. We really do like visitation here tho. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask me!

Cat9378
02-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Oh good. Thank you so very much for that info. Awesome details! I feel good knowing it is relaxed and that I can't wear a tank top with a jacket because I do that often! And no white. Ok...great tips - thanks!!! :) Now to get approved...

BoBo1215
10-01-2010, 10:13 AM
Hello,

Can anyone tell me if the address on the fldoc website for okeechobee correctional is correct? everytime I gps the address listed on the website it always gives me an alternate address, for example it never pulls up 3420 n.e. 168th st. I believe my option is only NW which is someplace entirely different. anyways I would like to head down and see my man, but have no idea where I am going. any help is appreciated. thanks

hopefaithlove
10-01-2010, 05:55 PM
hey yes the directions and the address are correct on the website. its actually pretty easy to find. are you taking I95 or the back roads?

TyronesWife
10-01-2010, 06:11 PM
Go to the center of Okeechobee, turn north on 441 (between the CVS and Walgreens). Follow that until you see the sign on the right side of the road saying Okeechobee C.I. (about 20 minutes).

3ofhis
11-03-2010, 11:55 AM
Hello,

Can anyone tell me if the address on the fldoc website for okeechobee correctional is correct? everytime I gps the address listed on the website it always gives me an alternate address, for example it never pulls up 3420 n.e. 168th st. I believe my option is only NW which is someplace entirely different. anyways I would like to head down and see my man, but have no idea where I am going. any help is appreciated. thanks

do u have someone in okechobee how is it there.. my dad just got transfer there

classycrazy
11-19-2010, 10:44 AM
Hello everyone.

I am trying to find reasonable accomodations for a family traveling from CT to see their son during the Christmas season. It is one of the services we offer through my NPO.

Can anyone tell me of a very reasonably priced hotel/motel in that area? There will be about 4 family members coming including one child I believe.

Thanks!

Candy

TyronesWife
11-24-2010, 05:12 PM
There's a Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, Pier II, and the Flamingo Motel. I don't know about the Hampton but the last time I checked the others were decently priced and clean. There are also a few others but I'm really picky about where I stay so I've never bothered to check what was up with them.

classycrazy
11-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Thanks TW!

Niki
03-18-2011, 01:25 PM
According to the FDOC website visiting at Okeechobee CI has been cancelled for this weekend (March 19-20). No reason was given.

Charlie's Mom
03-18-2011, 01:52 PM
There is some sort of stomach virus going around.

Charlie's Mom
03-25-2011, 09:13 AM
I called today and no visitation again. FLDOC hasn't posted yet though.

love baby
08-15-2011, 08:12 PM
Looks like my man is getting transferred here. Does anyone have any new updated info for us. Please share. Thank u

MariSanti
08-15-2011, 08:45 PM
My husband was there for a few years.

Charlie's Mom
08-17-2011, 10:23 AM
Anything specific let me know. Mostly my son complains about boredom.

VP is large and generally ok. Sleeveless is sometimes not allowed in for viso, metal underwire bras and hats are newly not allowed.

If you need a hotel the Best Western is nice, clean and reasonable.

luvinbrian
09-08-2011, 03:04 AM
Just got approved. Going up next weekend for our first visit. Any info about visitation at Okeechobee would be much appreciated. Thank You in Advance! :)

love baby
09-08-2011, 08:31 PM
For the most part...VERY LAID BACK. They don't really bother u, the only thing is once they close the outside it gets REALLY packed inside. If ur bringing kids u must bring there birth certificate EVERYTIME. No plain white t's or tight clothes. Anything specific just let me know.

Jalyz28
02-01-2015, 02:40 PM
To everyone new to Okeechobee.... Make sure you call to get the visitation schedule. They can only get visitation either Saturday or Sunday. Not both days and it depends on the DC# (even/odd). If you go on a day he's not allowed visitation they will make you leave no matter if u drive 10mins or 10 hours. They will tell you to come back on his scheduled day.

Anjewel
03-24-2015, 09:09 PM
Jalyz28, thank you for that information.

Either/or....that's messed up.

Marty is at SFRC and was told Okeechobee is one horrid place. After a prisoner died the admin from Charlotte is there now and it's all controlled movement and a really nasty place to try to live. SMH

Jalyz28
03-25-2015, 05:58 AM
It is... They just opened the new work camp and my husband was transferred there and it's better now. But the main camp is really bad. From the way they are treated to the conditions they live in. Every time I went to visit I left feeling disgusting. It's a nasty place. I hope it gets better

xolady
03-25-2015, 08:03 AM
I've heard some horrible thing also but honestly all of the prisons seem horrible. The visiting rule there seems like bull crap. But I know where my husband is its bad they make people leave to let others in which kind of sucks for the ones who drive hours wait in line for hours to get a number then wait more time to have their visit cut short. Its not fair to the inmates and it certainly isn't fair to the families who are visiting.

Jalyz28
03-25-2015, 10:20 AM
I've heard some horrible thing also but honestly all of the prisons seem horrible. The visiting rule there seems like bull crap. But I know where my husband is its bad they make people leave to let others in which kind of sucks for the ones who drive hours wait in line for hours to get a number then wait more time to have their visit cut short. Its not fair to the inmates and it certainly isn't fair to the families who are visiting.

I know exactly what you mean... A few weeks ago I had a 45min visit. Between my drive there n back and the wait time to see him I spent 7 hrs. 7hrs for a 45min visit.

Anjewel
03-25-2015, 09:28 PM
Well, the Vine let me know he got there today.

So, I'll keep yall posted.

Charlie's Mom
04-05-2015, 07:30 PM
My son has been there for about 5 years now. The new visitation schedule started on April 3rd of 4th and continues for 3 months. It now takes forever to get in. I recently got to the checkpoint at 8:23 was in the first group and didn't get into the visitors park until count was called.

The new administration combined with some of the old timers only know the word no. Everything is a security risk. Some of the new ones seem scary. The Head of Classification who was the only one who would actually help you received a promotion and is no longer there.

xolady
04-05-2015, 07:43 PM
I've heard visitation is really bad everywhere now.

forbiddenxo
06-01-2015, 10:33 PM
Just went on Sunday and wasn't able to get in after driving 2 1/2 hours and waiting an hour for them to clear count.. My mans parents went to visit him as a surprise and then they didn't allow me in. I have heard of only one set of visitors a day at other places BUT his parents usually surprise him and I've been allowed in probably 3 times in the same situation, so I don't know what was different this time. But besides that they are very strict on dress code, VERY STRICT. I've been sent back home for wearing a long loose dress that isn't even see through and that I had worn plenty of times. It was actually my go to dress.. Now i wear bigggggg baggy sweats and a biggg tshirt looks terrible but at this point I just want to get in and stay low key :(

forbiddenxo
06-01-2015, 10:35 PM
OH and now if you aren't dressed appropriately they give you a paper that states you only have 1 opportunity to change.. WOW

Charlie's Mom
06-04-2015, 11:05 AM
The last few times I visited I was sent back to the car for my drivers license. Apparently my visitors ID, picture, and hand scan are no longer enough identification.

Anjewel
06-04-2015, 03:11 PM
They got me only one time.

forbiddenxo
08-16-2015, 12:32 AM
Went to visit my love this morning.. They took 1 hour and a half to bring him out because they never called him out to visit (3rd time this happens). Once visit was over it was POURING RAIN AND THUNDERING me and about 10 other visitors were waiting in front under the roof and a officer came out to tell us that we had to go to our cars now and leave the premises, that the rain didn't matter. MIND YOU one of the visitors waiting outside was an older lady I was so scared she would fall or slip in the rain :( I even asked if I could bring my car up to pick her up from the front and drop her off to her car and I was told NO I couldn't. WOW it's really horrible what these ppl have going on over at OCI :(

Anjewel
08-17-2015, 05:13 PM
I have been visiting prisons in Florida for almost 30 years. This place is the worst as far as the VP goes, ever.

Congrats! I'm not that easy to impress either way but this place goes overboard in making it hard to visit.

Charlie's Mom
08-27-2016, 08:21 AM
Has anybody, besides myself had problems with length of the visitation at OCI recently? If so have you contacted the warden, Region 4, or Tally?