Liberty Correctional Institution
o 11064 N.W. Dempsey Barron Road
Bristol, Florida 32321-9711
o (850) 643-9400
o http://www.dc.state.fl.us/facilities/region1/120.html
o FAX: (850) 643-9412
o E-Mail: libertyci@mail.dc.state.fl.us
o Chaplain's Office - (850) 643-9456

Directions: From I-10 take Exit 174 (SR-12 South) approximately 3 miles to the caution light in Greensboro. Turn left (this is still SR-12) and proceed west approximately 10 miles to County Road 1641 (Dempsey Barron Road). Turn left and the institution is 3 miles on the left.

Historical Information: This facility was established in 1989 and houses adult male inmates. Liberty Work Camp and Quincy Annex are under the supervision of Liberty C.I.

Total Staff (on 7/12): 275 (work camp 62)

Type of Housing Units:
Open Bay Housing Units - 8
Cell Housing Units - 1
Room Housing Units - 0
Total Capacity - 1,330
Other Information:
Population Gender - Male
Adult or Youthful - Adult
Facility Level - 4
Self Contained Housing Units - Yes
Designated Confinement Space -Yes
Custody Grades - Close, Medium, Minimum, Community
Medical Grades 1 through 3
Psychological Grades - 1 and 2
Wheelchair Capabilities - No
Hearing Impaired Capabilities - No

Academic Programs:
•Adult Basic Education
•General Educational Development (GED)
•Volunteer Literacy Program

Vocational Programs:
•Waste Water - on the Job Training

Substance Abuse Programs:
•Narcotics Anonymous
•Alcoholics Anonymous

Chaplaincy Services:
•Chapel Library Program
•Faith based - Life Skills
•Financial Classes
•Parenting Skills
•Religious Education
•Worship Services

Institutional Betterment Programs:
•100-Hour Transition Program - Self Study
•Anger & Stress Management
•Fresh Start Smoking Cessation
•Law Library Program
•Library Program
•Wellness Education
•Small Business Class (Work Camp only)
•Debt Management (Work Camp only)
•Commercial Driver License (Work Camp only)

P.R.I.D.E. Assignments:
•Administration
•Key Punch Entry
•Maintenance
•Scanning and Imaging

Community Work Squads:
Dept. of Transportation - 0 Squads
Public Work Squads - 8 Squads
Interagency Community Service Work Squads - No
Please post any additional information (or anything else that we should know!!):

Visitation Hours
Visiting Rules (not the ones listed in the 33’s, but first hand knowledge rules, things they do and don’t pick at, etc)
Visiting Hints (attire, what time you should get up there, is it crowded first thing in the AM, do you get a number? etc)
Visiting Procedures – Do they use the old system by just taking your ID and giving you a slip, or are they using the computer hand check-in system?
Visiting Room (Does it have indoor and outdoor visiting rooms? Big/Sm?)
Lodging Nearby

babimomma5
02-23-2005, 12:09 PM
This is where my man is at. Its the hand check system, but it rarely works. I usually just show my card and thats it. There is indoor and outdoor. Outside opens at 10:30. Attire wise the only sticklers I've seen are white pants and shirts long enough to be tucked. I wore a shirt once that only went to my waistband. On entry guard warned me to be careful it didnt come up ANY to show any skin. Anyway we took pics. and when leaving I was stopped by the sargent cuz in the pic I was holding our baby and on that hip area my shirt rose about 1/2 inch. Wouldnt let him keep the pic(but I can send ones in thongs!?). Really embarassed me.

____LadyB
09-06-2006, 11:33 PM
Im flyin down to Tampa for the weekend and I was to surprise my fiancee and drive up and see him... but I cant find directions there.

Okay, Ive tryed to look it up on Mapquest. But yea, it keeps telling me that the address dont exsist. And I could use the directions on the FLDOC page, if I knew how to get to I-10... BUT, I dont.

any help will be very much appreciated.:thumbsup:

jennatrish
01-09-2007, 07:22 PM
Hello,
I Am So Anxious To Know. What Is Liberty Like? Where Is It Really? Any Hotels In The Area? How Are Visits? How Are The Guards? Any Help Will Be Greatly Appreciated.
Trish

jennatrish
02-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Hello,
My Son Has Decided To Learn Spanish While In Prison. He Was Recently Sent To The Work Camp And Was Told That He Cannot Do His Correspondence Spanish Course Due To The Fact It Is Only Offered At The Main Prison At The Library. Any Reason They Can't Take Him On The Weekends Over To The Main Library??? If He Should Request This,(ONLY GOING FOR HIS COURSE) Can He Be Sent Back To The Main Unit???? HE ENJOYS THE WORK CAMP AS HE IS BSY OUTSIDE ALL DAY IT MAKES HIS DAYS GO BY QUICKER.
Any Help Or Suggestions Would Be Greatly Appreciated.
Trish

RoJo'sMom
08-12-2008, 05:43 PM
I am getting ready to hopefully go on my first visit over the Labor day weekend, BUT I came across another thread that opened a whole can of worms. Would/Could someone please provide a little synopsis of how this procedure works. I was thinking(call me crazy) I would pull into a parking lot, park my car, go into the facility, do the stuff first timers have to do and go see my son. NOW I have discovered there are a whole bunch of unspoken rules/etiquette amongst the visitors. Getting in line for parking?, getting in line to get in? getting in line for canteen? I mean I understand you should and need to line up so it can be done orderly and all, but I am reading some threads that are flipping me out. I would be so embarrased to say the least to do something wrong and anger someone. Can someone just kinda give an example of how they have learned to do it, so as not to tick anyone off. I am now really stressing over this. . .I am really wondering if it is worth it to be honest. I love my son and want to see him big time, but it is stressful enough having to go to a prison and see my child(in my case child)I don't want to get into pissing matches with other visitors over my ignorance on unwritten rules. Is this how the FL DOC gets their jolleys? Sounds like a set up for disaster. Thank you very much for educating a novice in this.

ben's girl
08-12-2008, 05:49 PM
It's been a little while since I've been at Liberty but here are the basics. They do now have to line up on the street if you get there before 7:30am. Just remember the car you pulled up behind so you know who you are behind in the line to go in. Once you are allowed to go in there is a little canopy you can wait under. Since this will be your first time you will have to fill out a form with your information and your son's. Make sure you have your ID. The time they started checking people in used to vary tremendously and probably still does. Make sure you lock your doors and that your windows are rolled up. They check the parking lot before they start check in. I know some of the people that still visit and I'm sure they will help you if you let them know you are new.

RoJo'sMom
08-12-2008, 05:58 PM
Just remember the car you pulled up behind so you know who you are behind in the line to go in.

Make sure you lock your doors and that your windows are rolled up. They check the parking lot before they start check in.

I know some of the people that still visit and I'm sure they will help you if you let them know you are new.

OH BOY, I am sorry but I want to make sure I understand. I have to pay attention to WHO is in the car in front of me. That will be the person I follow into the facility?

You really threw me with the lock the doors and roll up the window, they check the parking lt before they start. Am I missing something? I am one of those anal retentive people that always has my doors locked and windows up, even parking in the garage at home, stop laughing, there are some of that are strange, you never know.

Can I just put a sign on me, "Help first timer, don't mean to be uneducated"?

ben's girl
08-12-2008, 06:07 PM
OH BOY, I am sorry but I want to make sure I understand. I have to pay attention to WHO is in the car in front of me. That will be the person I follow into the facility? Yes, they use that system to remember how to line up to go in the facility so they go in in the order they arrive.

You really threw me with the lock the doors and roll up the window, they check the parking lt before they start. Am I missing something? I am one of those anal retentive people that always has my doors locked and windows up, even parking in the garage at home, stop laughing, there are some of that are strange, you never know. They check to make sure all car doors are locked before allowing visitors to enter the facility. Security measures.

Can I just put a sign on me, "Help first timer, don't mean to be uneducated"? Not a problem. We were all new at this once.

:)

krackergrl
08-12-2008, 10:24 PM
oh my god, im freaking out now too. crap.

so its up to me to remember the head/face of the person in front of me? or they remember? would we have to park in the same order or something?

RoJo'sMom
08-13-2008, 10:15 AM
Kim, I have lucked out and have a visitation mentor:angel:, thank you Necole, maybe you can get lucky too. Now hopefully we get approved for the visit, wouldn't that just bite if we don't.:slap: Unfortunately that is how our luck usually runs. :shrug: If it doesn't work out for me that weekend, besides being devastated, I will just make a sign for me and my car, Forgive me I am a novice, HELP!

krackergrl
08-13-2008, 07:50 PM
im counting on being approved by that weekend too:) hopefully our luck will be good, and we get to see our loved ones that weekend=)

Don Quixote
08-16-2008, 03:27 PM
There is really no need to freak out. Unless you are the first one to arrive (and this is possible if you don't know that Liberty is in a different time zone), there will be others in front of you. Just tell them you are a newby and ask them what they know about the practices of the facility.

Everyone who is visiting was a newbie once, and it is quite rare for anyone to take offense at a slight when it is obviously a newbie.

So relax. You have nothing to worry about.

RoJo'sMom
08-16-2008, 04:08 PM
I did not know it was different time zone, I had thought so and even got in an argument about it. They probably told me it wasn't since I tend to have a problem getting places on time, unless it is absolutely a must. Thank you, I have kinda settled down, what the heck, if something goes wrong, something goes wrong and I deal with it then. Thanks about the time.

RoJo'sMom
08-16-2008, 04:11 PM
Everything I am checking says Liberty is Eastern time, same as me.

ben's girl
08-16-2008, 06:01 PM
Yes, it is Eastern time. As Don Quixote said, please do not let some of these other threads get you down or anxious. I'm sure your visits will be wonderful.

RoJo'sMom
08-21-2008, 09:23 AM
:hee::fb:WHOO HOO :musical::musical: Me and Nicholas are approved for visitation:fb::yay::wave::dance: I just got off the phone with Classification.:beer: :hifive::clap:
I get to go see my baby boy:heart:

kens_wife
08-21-2008, 03:51 PM
Congratulations Teresa, I hope you have a wonderful time and this danged weather won't interrupt anything. I had my first visit with my hubby too. I guess things are moving along.

RoJo'sMom
08-23-2008, 06:12 PM
Well I have my hotel room booked:D. I have a house/dog/cat sitter arranged. :dizzy: I have my list of supplies and groceries started for shopping on Wednesday after work. :yes: I am looking for the suitcase to pack:confused: I am really getting excited, I think my kiddo is too. This is going to be a wild week:yay:I will be taking my laptop so I can keep in touch and let you know how it goes since this is my first time and there are others out there that are getting ready for their first time. I just hope we do not have any more storms pop up, that would be so sad and disapointing:(

TOROSE
08-23-2008, 09:21 PM
I was super nervous the first time, but after that first time, you'll fit in like every body else, Liberty, spund likes it's alot strickter than the others I have to, just ask questions if your not sure, but I can tell you, the CO will be telling you exactly waht they want and expect you to do, at times you may feel like you're the inmate, but don't let anything intimidate you, be respectful, and nice, and they will too, stay to yourself, not giving anybody any info. on your son..you don't know who your son associates with inside, so you don't want to be overlly friendly. Do take $50, in singles, change or 5 dollar bills for canteen..your son WILL want to eat..Have a wonderful visit..let us know how it went...

veryverylost
08-26-2008, 09:08 AM
Everything I am checking says Liberty is Eastern time, same as me.

Yep, I am sure it is because I have FINALLY received calls from my fiance there.
YAY!!!:thumbsup:

veryverylost
08-27-2008, 07:31 AM
Yep, I am sure it is because I have FINALLY received calls from my fiance there.
YAY!!!:thumbsup:

Also, RoJo's mom, I have sent you a pm!!:o

HisBarbieDoll
08-28-2008, 07:39 AM
If anybody is in the daytona area and is going to liberty let me know gas prices is killing me and I do miss my fiance

veryverylost
08-28-2008, 08:04 AM
I am being processed right now for visits...should be any day now that I am approved. I live in Pasco county, but perhaps we could meet up and then go.
I miss my fiance too SOOO bad and haven't seen him in so long.

RoJo'sMom
08-30-2008, 04:51 PM
Hello everyone, well we made it and had our first visitation today. I think we are probably pretty lucky Robert has been moved to the work camp. There were maybe 10 inmates with visitors. I guess the other side was packed standing only for some folks. Robert kinda broke down when he saw us, he is so handsome and looks so wonderful. I am just thankful he is in the workcamp. We got there about 9:30 and silly me had to make 2 trips back to the car thanks to myself. Robert said he saw me walking but did not think it was me because the lady looked FAT. Excuse me? That was Me and I am fat right now. He said no, yeah right kiddo. The boys had a nice time catching up and being silly. This is going to be really hard leaving, it is starting to hit, or I am just really tired. I want to take my boy home with me, and I want to go now. Oh well back tomorrow morning we go, its about a 30 minute drive, and we almost walked right in. IF I get internet later I will try to check in. This place is disgusting and SUCKS! ! !!
But I am spending time with my son and that is all that matters, gosh he is so handsome, I did good with him.

ben's girl
08-31-2008, 03:01 PM
I'm glad you had a great visit, Rojo's Mom. I know what you mean about wanting to take them with you when you leave. I just want to put Ben in my pocket when I leave. I even promise to take good care of him...sigh. I hope the rest of your weekend is just as good!

veryverylost
09-09-2008, 09:19 AM
How did the rest of the visit go? I have not been there yet and am anxious to hear your input about the biggest things to the smallest details if you feel like sharing!! Thanks!

Cheena_Ma
07-21-2009, 05:19 PM
If there is anyone out there who has a loved one at Liberty C.I PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE respond to my thread or mail me. I really need some help and information. Thank you. God Bless you and yours!

LuvMyBabyBoy
08-04-2009, 04:13 PM
If there is anyone out there who has a loved one at Liberty C.I PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE respond to my thread or mail me. I really need some help and information. Thank you. God Bless you and yours!

Hi, My youngest son is at Liberty and has been for a year. 1 down 19 more to go. Hoping for an appeal. Don't know if I can help with your questions but I will try. My son is smart he will work it his way and stay out of trouble to the best of his ability. I am new to this site so still getting my feet wet. We are in Fort Myers and Liberty is a 9 hour drive. It seems like an ok place for a prison. Little trouble anyway!:sad&blue:

michael'swife24
08-04-2009, 05:46 PM

hey!!! my hubbys at liberty!!! whatcha needin' to know? i'll be very happy to help!!! just let me know!:) ive gotten to know things very well there!

DougsPeach
10-08-2009, 12:34 PM
My guy should be heading to Liberty via Mayo any Monday now. I am just curious if anyone has any info regarding that camp, the up's, down's etc.

michael'swife24
11-03-2009, 07:04 PM
hey! my hubby is up at liberty...as for the ups n downs...theres not many ups to be honest-its a "learning camp"for new correctional officers so many of them act like hard a$$es until they get broken in. once he gets there, he will probably see classifications(mr cook at the main prison, ms.stevens at the work camp which is located right next door .) the up is visitation at either place is pretty minimal-theres not many people that come to visitation, and theyre all usually the same ppl. as for the good things ..theres like i said not many.all he will do is eat work n sleep.theres not much to do because theres no academic programs. honestly my hubby cant wait to transfer out of there. i hope though its better for your love. good luck!

fbras
11-13-2009, 12:47 AM
My guy should be heading to Liberty via Mayo any Monday now. I am just curious if anyone has any info regarding that camp, the up's, down's etc.

Well I spent 5 months at the main unit and 4 months at the Work camp. know I am home on a Bond pending appeal.... the place is not that bad,it is control movement at the main unit. not a lot to do, they have a good Library with good Law Library(got more help there,than from my attorney) they started a GED Program, they have PRIDE, but it is hard to get in. Pretty much if he does not have a long time to serve he will not get a good job. I worked at Inside Grounds and them got transferred to the work camp,due to my security level I got into a county road squad, so I was working out of the gate, got approved for work release, but never made there, as I got out.
Prision is Prision, to me there is not such a thing as a good prision, as that was never my home, you have to try to manage your time and your mind to be out of it.

Mrs. Cook is at the work camp know.

if you need more info let me know.

fbras
11-13-2009, 12:55 AM

Well let me know what you need to know about liberty, spent 11 months there, I am home know,got out on an appeal(GOD IS GREAT)..... Staied at the Main Unit for 6 months and 5 at the Work Camp.:cool:

michael'swife24
11-17-2009, 10:46 PM
when i called the work camp today to find out some information for my husband whos been there since july i asked for classifications n they transferred me to ms stevens- shes the only one ive ever talked to there about anything, so do they have more than 1 classificaions officer b/c she seems to be the 1 they always send me to, n to be honest she kinda scares me a little .shes never really mean or anything, she just always sounds mad or stressed out..cant decide...maybe its just how she comes off. actually, now that i think about it i spoke w/ a mrs cook in property when i sent my husband his wedding band not too long ago- i remember thinking how common that last name must be up there b/c i remembered talking to mr cook at the main facility. hmmm?

ben's girl
11-18-2009, 06:34 AM
I believe Mr. Cook is also a CO, if memory serves me correct, as it's been a couple of years since Ben's been there. He had a female CO, not the one you named, that was very nice according to him. I never had to deal with her. We never had issues until he transferred, but he said Liberty was changing from when he 1st went in so he was ready to move.

You'll find lots of people with the same last names working in prisons as they are husband and wife, brothers, sisters and related all sorts of ways. It's a family thing in most of these small towns.

michael'swife24
11-18-2009, 08:26 AM
lol! oh i know! guess prisons do keep the economy going in one positive way..jobs. as for much else thats TBD. mi love said liberty had been pretty difficult and cant wait till these nxt few months are up so he can transfer on outta there n hopefully closer to home. he wont be home w/ me for at least the nxt 6 years, but it'll feel better knowing he's closer to home vs 5 1/2 hrs away!

jlo3586
11-18-2009, 10:59 AM
My friends husband just got transferred from Liberty to Martin. He was there for a lonnnnnnnnng time (4yrs). She never really said he complained, but he is so much happier at Martin as he is really close to home

mccuneday
12-22-2010, 03:04 PM
Does anyone have any info on Liberty C.i. ? I just found out my son will be transferred there soon and I can't seem to find any info.We live in Daytona and it looks like it's about 4-5 hours away.Just wondering about visitation..canteen...mail...Thank goodnes my son only has 6 months his release date is 6/30/2011..just wondering with such little time ..why so far from home? and because he has so little time will he still get gain time?

ben's girl
12-22-2010, 08:28 PM
If he hasn't maxed out on gain time then he should still get gain time.

Ben was at Liberty for several years; he left in 2007. There is an awning that you will wait under until it's time to go in. They never started at the same time when we were there. If it's still the same, you just watch for the car that pulls in the parking behind you so they'll know who they are behind in line. The person before you should do the same for you. The use the hand system and log all of your jewelry. There is an outside area with a covered area that has picnic tables. Liberty is right on the Eastern/Central time zone line, or at least Bristol is. Depending on where you stay you may have to adjust for Central time. There are 2 local motels. One is the Snowbird in Bristol and the other is The Airport Inn (also a motel) in Blountstown, which is just across the bridge from Bristol. Both aren't anything fancy, but were clean and served there purpose when I was visiting there. Both also only have about 15 rooms and many people visiting stay there. I'm sure the guards have changed since we were there so I can't offer you any current advice on that.

Liberty is also a controlled movement camp so they can't go about freely. I hope his time goes smoothly and he'll be home before you know it. :D

mccuneday
12-26-2010, 12:20 PM
Thank you so much for the info..just a few more questions..What is a controlled movement camp? And what is the hand system? my son hasn't received any gain time yet he was sentenced 1yr 1 day and did 6 months in county..that's why I was so confused when they sent him so far away...My other son is at lakecity and has been approved for work release in Daytona..so I finally get him closer to home and the other gets moved away..and I though Lakecity was a drive ...

456cn
01-20-2011, 06:39 AM
Hi, just found last night that my brother has been turned over to the custody of liberty , any info you have about this facility I would be so thankful.

ben's girl
01-20-2011, 07:07 AM
There aren't many members other than mccuneday right now, that have a loved one at Liberty. The information I posted is from a couple of years ago, but I doubt much has changed.

When Ben first got to Liberty he said it was an ok facility, but then they changed to controlled movement. I send cards to 2 guys that are still there and have been there for quite some time. It is tolerable if you follow the rules. Just like any other prison facility there are things that happen that we don't understand. Ben didn't have any troubles while there.

mccuneday
01-22-2011, 05:27 AM
Well ,I went to my first visit at Liberty...they are the rudest people I have ever met! my son has been there since Dec.23rd and his phone list is still not on ..his classification officer is nice but a down right liar! She kept telling me he did not turn in a list..also she told me he had a job doing utilities and I asked her what that meant and she said "mixing chemicals" Then I talked to him and none of it was true..So I called and asked her about it and she said believe what you want and hung up on me...b***h! Then when I went to visit first they said my pants were too tight..cmon I'm not stupid I don't wear tight jeans to visit..so I changed to sweat pants..then when I got ready to leave I was carrying out the sprite I just bought there..{who knew they would end viso 25 mins early} and that same women grabbed it out of my hand and threw it away and said i couldn't take it with me...someone please explain to me why?

ben's girl
01-23-2011, 10:20 AM
They were like that about food and drinks when I was visiting there, but every other facility I have visited is ok with it. I can't explain why they act the way they do other than it makes them feel better to treat others so poorly. We had a couple of issues like that at viso but nothing major. However I didn't ever have a problem with Classification there, but that was at the beginning of my adventures with DOC so I didn't call too much then. Call Mr. Purintin about the the phone issue since you are getting nowhere with the facility. He's in Tallahassee and you can do a search for his name and you'll find posts with his phone number. Good luck!

JaviersBrat
09-19-2011, 02:36 AM
I havet heard from my husband since he was sent to liberty ci about 4 weeks ago. I've looked around and haven't found any current info on Liberty CI. Not only would I like to know anything and everything there is to know about this place but I would also like to find some friends with loved ones in this facility. I've made very few posts on PT and have very little support at home from friends or family (especially with still no contact from my main support system!) Any info or experiences are welcomes and any love and support are too! Thanks in advance :)

Javier and Amanda Perez

ben's girl
09-19-2011, 07:32 AM
Did you talk to your husband before he was moved to Liberty? If not, call the facility to see if his phone list was submitted and approved. If you don't get anywhere there, you can search for Mr. Purintin's phone number on here and he should be able to help you. Everyone who deals with him says he is wonderful and gets their situation resolved with the phones.

FREEJHOT<3
09-28-2011, 06:52 PM
Quick question...anybody's loved one is in liberty ci in Florida ?

waitin4appeal
09-28-2011, 08:13 PM
Here's the thread you need:

http://prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84787

buteefulstrngr
03-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Friends son just went to Liberty CI in Bristol, FL - just need some info about this place. His parents are totally green to prison life and will have to travel 500 miles to see him. Can anyone give us any useful - good and bad updated info. on this prison

ben's girl
03-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Ben hasn't been there in years, but I can tell you that hotels are very limited in the immediate area of the prison. There is the Snowbird Motel in Bristol and the Airport Inn (??) just across the bridge in Blountstown. The closest "big" city is Marianna. There are several hotels there just off the interstate and convenient to Walmart and eating.

The 2 motels in the area of the prison are just that, motels. They were clean and served their purpose for a place to sleep and shower, but they are nothing fancy. They don't have many rooms either so if they plan to travel on a holiday weekend, call ahead.

Johnsmom21
03-23-2012, 09:13 PM
Hello, my son has just arrived at Liberty CI. Any advice, suggestions or recommendations? Thanks!

Finessebtru
05-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Hi everyone I have just joined. My man has a semi short term and just got sent to Liberty. I am in pinellas county. This will be my first experience with prison time what so ever. I have friends who have been in and giving tons of advice ..so HELPFUL. I am wondering if there are any semi local people who would want to share a trip this coming memorial day weekend to visit. That is should I be approved by then. *praying I am.* My friend who was in before and happened to be in liberty says if I talk to his CO I can explain I am from out of town and have back to back visits. So if this is the case I would like to do the whole weekend. If anyone has feedback on this through experience or interested in going with please let me know.

Taking it one day at a time.

ben's girl
05-17-2012, 08:40 PM
We have a carpool thread located in this forum. You should make a post their about wanting to share a ride.

Visits in FLDOC are every Saturday AND Sunday unless somethings happens at the facility and they have to cancel 1 or both days. That doesn't happen too often. So not sure what your friend was referring to. Inmates can also receive visits every weekend and on certain holidays.

Finessebtru
05-17-2012, 09:00 PM
Just assumed you could only visit one day. And I did see the fdoc site said holidays so this would be a great weekend to go thanks a bunch for the feed back I'm headed to the carpool post ...