View Full Version : Info Needed on Marion Adjustment Center

mh41164
10-19-2004, 07:22 AM
Hello! I am new to posting, and I can't seem to find any information on the Marion Adjustment Center. My youngest son's father is there. Info about visitation and writing...anything really would be helpful!
Does anyone know their policies or their treatment to prisoners there? Are there drug rehab classes offered?
I'm obviously clueless. :confused:

Later,
Lissa

junebug859142
12-17-2004, 06:38 AM
Hello! I am new to posting, and I can't seem to find any information on the Marion Adjustment Center. My youngest son's father is there. Info about visitation and writing...anything really would be helpful!
Does anyone know their policies or their treatment to prisoners there? Are there drug rehab classes offered?
I'm obviously clueless. :confused:

Later,
Lissa
are you talking about marion ky.

SilentMuse
01-13-2005, 05:21 PM
Lissa,

Did you ever find answers to your questions?? If not, let me know. My guy is at MAC and I have been visiting for the last couple of months, I might be able to answer some of your questions.

Muse

Billy's mom
08-02-2005, 05:48 AM
Lissa,
My son- in- law is headed to Marion and my daughter or myself cannot find any info on the place. Any info you have would be greatly appreciated. Visiting, phone service, facility. Thank you

Billy's Mom

babygirl350
08-02-2005, 08:01 AM
Have you all gone on the internet and used a Search Engine? They have alot of information on every prison I have searched for on there. I haven't ever looked up Marion, but I am sure it is on there as well.

Good luck to you.

Daisy85
08-02-2005, 08:06 PM
My fiance is at marion. I can tell you anything that you want to know about it. Just send me a message and I will get back with you tomorrow. Tell your man to get into a drug program they have called SAP. (substance abuse program). If he gets into he can move into a room of his own and only has to share it with ONE bunkie. It lasts somewhere from 6 months and is highly suggested.:)

sandi148650
08-03-2006, 05:15 PM
If you go to KOOL you can find out addresses and all that stuff... if you know your father's inmate ID # send it to:
95 Raywick Rd., St. Mary's, KY 40063

Niecy748
08-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Go to Kentucky Department for Corrections and click on institutions for some information on Marion Adjustment. I can't post the URL yet, sorry. Hope it helps. From what I've heard, it's a good place. I used to know someone that worked there. Good luck.

kris' pooh bear
08-17-2006, 08:04 PM
I have links posted regarding each prison under prison profiles. Maybe that will help you out.

rosedealer
09-21-2006, 12:51 PM
here this site might help

http://www.corrections.ky.gov/instfac/contract.htm

LT&CT
01-25-2007, 03:01 PM
Here is the link for the Marion Adjustment Center.
http://www.correctionscorp.com/facility_detailed.cfm?facid=125