View Full Version : Which GA prison would you chose your loved one to be at?

1dayatatime
10-17-2004, 08:57 PM
Ok let me try and word this right-=-IF your man had to go to prison which prison would you choose based on what you have heard or from what you know from experience. What are some of the better ones in Ga for men (I know prison life sucks but we cant change there sentence.)------

Just wondering

Charliesgirl
10-19-2004, 04:46 PM
i would have to say that Charlie would be up here in New York in Groveland Correctional. Its only 15 minutes from me.

Jennifer_04
10-19-2004, 05:24 PM
Well, I would say that Kurt should be here in Texas with me, even if he HAD to be in prison. BUT I don't think there are any good prisons in TX!!!! He seems to like Scott S.P. just fine, so what can I say?

Willssweetie
10-19-2004, 08:26 PM
So far Wilcox has been pretty good to Will. Not to many problems. Of course if I had my choice of prisons I'd say, "Give him house arrest". ;)

angeldove45
10-21-2004, 02:55 PM
hi all well i don't have my man is prison but i have my son in arrendale state prison i wish to god that my son was close to me so i can see him more. i need some info. on this prison like the polices. there?? please. and if there in diagnostices can they have visiton i don't thank so from what i have hurd. please if anyone has any info. please let me know. thanks.

angeldove45
10-21-2004, 02:58 PM
hello all. well my son is at arrendale state prison to far from me i live in atlant ga and thats a way long ways from me. i need in close to me:( can someone help me find out about the ploices at arrendale state prison. i tryed everythang to look it up and nothing. please if anyone knows please let me know. thanks

SASSIE21898
10-22-2004, 07:58 AM
Well, My Man Is At Spalding County Facility And It Has Been Great To Him. I Don't Want To See Him In Prison At All, But If I Had A Choice Between Prison I Guess He Where I Would Recommend Him Be, But Honestly I'm With Williesweety On The House Arrest Thing!!!!!

Jennifer_04
10-23-2004, 02:34 AM
Angeldove, I think you have to call the prison to get the exact policies for it. Good luck!

1dayatatime
10-23-2004, 10:36 AM
Splading County would be wonderful only an hour from me.....I can drive it with my eyes closed. I used to work about 3 minutes from the prison. Oh yeah I gotta remind myself before I get to excited, the DOC doesnt let us choose do they?...

ONE

Kebela1
10-28-2004, 11:47 AM
My son is at Dooly State Prison. They have been good to him as far as I know. He started out at Augusta State Medical Prison. I am glad that he was moved from there. They did nothing for him. I know that we would all like out inmates to be close to us and James isn't close to me, but you have to think about the kind of treatment that they get wherever they are. Although Dooly is far from me, its worth the 3 hour drive to know that he is pretty safe.