View Full Version : Whynell aka Jason at Polk

marcsbaby
10-05-2004, 10:45 PM
My baby is at the worst prison in NC!!!!! is there anyone else in here who's man is in prison in NC? Have you ever heard of POLK YOUTH INSTITUTION

Retired-10
10-05-2004, 10:46 PM
Isn't that right down the road from FCI Butner? I think I remember seeing it when I visited a couple weeks ago...

Roger's Girl
10-05-2004, 10:58 PM
This thread was moved in hopes of getting better responses.

Niightdrmr
10-06-2004, 01:55 PM
HI...
Let me just say that your thread was retitled in hopes of getting someone who has a loved one in POLK to respond!!! Due to the fact everyone here in the NC forum has someone who is incarcerated in a NC prison....thanks!

Kelly

rubydoodle
10-06-2004, 08:46 PM
There is already a thread about Polk. Is your loved one there for evaluation? I pray so, and that he will be moved as soon as possible.

Adam's Girl
10-11-2004, 03:36 PM
hey there. i saw your post and decided to reply. my snooky isn't in prison quite yet, but he should be moved there shortly. i guess i just wanted to let you know that you're not alone (though you already knew that).
i figure if you can put your heart out there and ask, then i can answer. i guess that you're used to this with him being away and all, but i'm quite new. 4 days new to be exact. it's really hard so far, but i'm staying positive.
hope to hear from you soon, i guess. feel free to write me back.

whynell's
10-13-2004, 03:38 PM
Girl I feel your pain Polk has to be the worst prison in North Carolina the love of my life has been incarcerated at polk since 2003 and he's been in I-con since april 2004 here it is Oct 2004 and they wont let him out!!! I recieved a letter from him telling me that someone started a fire in the "pound" and the smoke was commingthrough the vents into the cells but the garuds wouldnt let the guys in icon out for air!!! That shit burned :angry: me up so I called the luitientant but of course nothing was done. Its a shame that the gaurds would rather see a man die than to open them doors! Pray for him and everyone else incarcerated may God keep them STRONG! Whynell will be home 2006!!!! 18 months to go

whynell's
10-13-2004, 03:40 PM
My baby is at the worst prison in NC!!!!! is there anyone else in here who's man is in prison in NC? Have you ever heard of POLK YOUTH INSTITUTION
Girl keep your head strong for your man your not alone my fiance's in Polk also

MOM13
10-13-2004, 08:12 PM
both my son's have been at Polk. It is a real bad place. I hope he gets moved soon. Stay strong. He is going to need your strenght.

LALALUCIE99
11-04-2004, 03:16 PM
Hey My Husband Is At Polk I Visit Him Every Weekend. It Is Hard To Be With Out Him. We Have Only Been Married 2 Years. When He Gets Out I Guess We Can Make Up For All The Lost Time. He Has About 21 Months Left. Lala

chris_wife
10-30-2006, 05:51 PM
Hey my fiance' is at PCI and it's aweful there, the guards are not fair or anything, another inmate made up a lie and just flat lied to the police that my man was trying or making an escape plan and now my man was found guilty of that and he didn't do anything at all he didn't plan on escaping or anything, he got into a fight and then they squashed the fight and then next thing u know he's about to go to M-Con or I-con for 6 months over this escape which is total BS if u know what I mean, but yea it's rough in RCI the guards will beat the crap outa the inmates and not even care....one of my fiance's friends was just running his mouth and the guards beat the crap outa him with nightsticks so it's pretty bad in PCI, i wish they would move my man, and there is not to be racist but there is more blacks then whites at PCI, and of course there's the gangs and the ppl that think that there better then you and ect, but my man is having it rough and he's only been there sense sept. 13th of 06 so it's pretty bad!!! if u guys have any questions just ask me okay if u don't want to reply here email me at (removed per PTO policy) im not sure on how much im going to check this but I just thought i'd share that with you, those of you who have men in PCI.... my finace release date is 9/23/2011 but hopefully he comes home to me before that, and we are planning on getting married while he's in prison I just hope the chaplian doesn't deny us ima be mad if the chaplain does.

~*~Krystle~*~