View Full Version : Need info about Kit Carson

lonewulf
10-09-2004, 10:15 PM
Hi everybody! Haven't been able to check in for awhile, nice to see so many new people!! Ok, my husband is in Territorial but my nephew was just sent to Kit Carson-sad story.... anyway his wife needs some info on visits up there. They have a new baby so if you know info about things you can bring and all that. I told her to come here for help and she has signed up but not comfortable posting yet, so anyway if you guys can help out I'd appreciate it!
Thanks! :)

Retired - S
10-09-2004, 11:00 PM
I am sorry Lonewulf I am not too sure of anything there. Has she tried the CDOC website yet. If not here is the link.
http://www.doc.state.co.us/

I am sure she will find some information there.

babycow
10-10-2004, 03:03 AM
Long time no see ya! I hope you are doing well! I'm sorry to hear about your nephew!

I hope his wife finds the information she is looking for. Usually just calling the facility, they can tell you all that good stuff. Or the DOC website, is pretty informative.

lonewulf
10-11-2004, 12:35 PM
Thanks! It's good to be back!! Congrats babycow on becoming forum leader! She has looked at the website but it is a private prison and didn't know if anybody had any personal experience. I haven't been there in years myself didn't know if anything had changed. Thanks for the help though!