Please provide the following information:

Prison Address

Prison Phone Number

Security Level

Visiting Hours/Days

Visiting Rules

Visiting Dress Code

Visiting - How much money you can take in

Mail Rules - what can and cannot be mailed in.

Superintendent Name

Local Accommodations / Prices / Food

Local support groups

Any other important information.

Please provide as much information as you know of the prison you are most familiar with so that we can build complete profiles of all the Missouri prisons.

Tracy68
06-28-2005, 07:11 AM
Maryville Treatment Centre
30227 us highway 138
Maryville,Mo.64468
U S A

Tracy68
08-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Visiting hours/days
4-4 hour visits per month
Thurs-8.30am to 2.30pm
Fri-2.30pm to 8.30pm
Sat and Sun-9am to 5pm
With pre approved visitors form you can have up to 4 visitors per visit.

Superintendents name
Joe Ledbetter

Visiting dress code
Casual dress,no clevage,no shirts with gang or alcohol signs.These are contact visits-no glass

Photos
10 at a time

No packages,letters only,no more than 5 pages per envelope,post cards are ok
No money.All money must be a money order with a deposite slip.All postage,envelopes and paper must be bought off the canteen by inmates,it cant be mailed in
No stickers on letters or envelopes.no gang signs or drug and alcohol related signs

Kayturner
02-22-2006, 12:16 AM
The address to Maryville Treatment Center is U.S. Hwy 136 not 138. Just thought that you would like to know that. My son is there right now. Thanks

Kayturner
02-22-2006, 12:19 AM
Does anyone know how much money you can take in with you. And do they have vending machines and stuff at Maryville Treatment Center. I get to go for my first visit to see my son this weekend and would like to know some of these things, any information would be greatly appreciated.

Ashley2006
02-22-2006, 12:51 AM
hey.. yeah you can take up to 30 dollars in quarters only.. they can take 10 items with him from the machines.. they have like 5 vending machines.. its a nice visiting room.. at the end of each month they have food visits which weekend only of course.. not too bad.. you get 4 hours there to chat, play games, eat whatever.. but if you need anything else let me know!

MrsPhillips
10-27-2009, 02:55 PM
Maryville Treatment Center (http://www.doc.mo.gov/division/adult/mtc.htm)
(C-2 male)
30227 US Hwy 136
Maryville, Mo. 64468
660-582-6542
Joe Ledbetter, Warden
http://www.doc.mo.gov/division/adult/mtc.htm

waitingforhim10
12-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Maryville Treatment Center
30227 US Highway 136
Maryville, MO 64468
660-582-6542-main number

Visiting hours are on Saturday and Sundays for 4 hours not sure of the times yet

I know that you cannot dress to "exposed"

You can mail up to 12 pages(front and back) with 5 exceptions like article clippings, things off the internet. You can send up to 20 pictures at a time but if there are children in the photo that have to have shirts on boys or girls. They are not allowed to receive anything other then cards letters or pictures from my understanding because I tried to send a book and I was not allowed to.

I am still getting more informatio day by day and will keep you updated.

Please provide the following information:

Prison Address

Prison Phone Number

Security Level

Visiting Hours/Days

Visiting Rules

Visiting Dress Code

Visiting - How much money you can take in

Mail Rules - what can and cannot be mailed in.

Superintendent Name

Local Accommodations / Prices / Food

Local support groups

Any other important information.

Please provide as much information as you know of the prison you are most familiar with so that we can build complete profiles of all the Missouri prisons.