View Full Version : someone called...

oiness
10-04-2004, 01:24 PM
My husband has been locked up since Jan., counting county time. A parole officer called about a month ago wanting information about his past, how he was as a husband, father..... What does this mean and where does this put him in the parole process? His TPM online still lists N/A.... Help....
Tisha

lilivoryangel
10-04-2004, 08:11 PM
They usually do this during diagnostics and it might still be a while (months) before a TPM is given. I found out it can be a long process. It took us over a year!

SASSIE21898
10-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Sorry To Be The Bare Of Bad News, But It Happened To Me Too. I Got A Call From A Parole Officer And He Just Wanted To Know General Information About My Man And His Past. It Seems To Me It Is Just One Of The Process Before Finding Out The Parole Boards Decesion. It Has Been Approximatley One-two Months Since Then And Still No Tpm. I Guess This Really Isn't Bad News But It's Not Good News Either. I Hope That Whatever Happens It Is Good News For You And Your. Have A Great Day

Kebela1
10-11-2004, 12:42 AM
I got the same phone call about my son about two years ago. I am still waiting for a TPM. My sons still says N/A also. It is making me crazy! Don't hold your breath or get your hopes up. I check the site everyday to see if there is a TPM and everyday I get disappointed.

jasonslovebug
10-11-2004, 01:56 AM
Jason's mom got that same call and we still don't know anything new. But I do have something that might help. I have a number that you can call and you can check the status of an inmate's parole. It is an automated information source that will tell you at what step of the parole process that they are in for an inmate. All you need to know is the inmates Case number, EFC number. It is a six digit number. The reason this might help is because sometimes it takes a month or more to post to the DOC website, so this could give you the answers you seek even faster. The number is 4046579350. Hope this helps.