View Full Version : The Lord Has Answered My Prayers!

Gemini4lif
09-14-2004, 07:55 AM
I just called Jackson and my husband was SHIPPED this morning! Praise the lord! 12 weeks later, but Im not complaining...now I have to wait until 12 noon to call back and find out where he was shipped to and be on pins and needles until I get home tonight and wait for the phone to ring...This will be the first conversation we will have as husband and wife...I am so ready to go home NOW! LOL

Thank you ladies for listening to me bitch and moan these last few weeks, but this has been torture!!!!!

He got moved, he got moved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Patrice

MizzCandy
09-14-2004, 07:57 AM
Thank the Lord!!! I am soo glad he finally got moved!!! I hope you have the best phone call ever this evening!!!

Congrats!!!!

strongernow
09-14-2004, 08:31 AM
THANK GOD!!!!
PATRICE - this is great news darlin! I bet he will call you today or tomorrow!!!! :) And I know you will be ecstatic then! I'm so happy his stay at GDCP is over, and I know you are, too!!! (((((hugs)))))

Gemini4lif
09-14-2004, 09:43 AM
Thanks guys! I have been checking my voicemail all morning to see if he has called. I am not going to be very productive at work today, just on pins and needles waiting to get home! I hope he can call today and not have to wait until tomorrow because that will just throw me off completely! LOL...I am watching the clock for 12 to get here to find out where he has been moved to.

No more GDCP! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patrice

Wifey2Bee
09-14-2004, 10:36 AM
YAY GREAT NEWS!!!!

:fb: :yes: :clap: :rock:

Gemini4lif
09-14-2004, 11:02 AM
Ok, just got off the phone with GDCP and my husband was moved to Wheeler Correctional Facility. Guess I have to do my research now. Im off to lunch, be back in about an hour.

Patrice

Jennifer_04
09-14-2004, 11:49 AM
That's great news!! I don't know anything about Wheeler, but at least you'll be getting a call real soon! Thank God!!! : )

Wifey2Bee
09-14-2004, 02:01 PM
Gemini: what did ya find out????????????

Gemini4lif
09-14-2004, 03:31 PM
WEll so far I found out that he is at Wheeler Correctional Facility, a private prison located in Alamo, GA.

He hasnt been assigned to a house yet, but should be by tomorrow. His phone list was approved, so I should be getting a call today.

Visiting is Saturday and Sunday from either 8am - 1pm or 2pm - 7pm.

That is all I found out so far. I cant wait to talk to him.

Patrice

Wifey2Bee
09-14-2004, 03:37 PM
Great so I hope you can go THIS weekend!!!!!!! yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is a pic for ya!

Gemini4lif
09-14-2004, 03:40 PM
Well, since I am in Virginia, I cant just plan a trip like that...so it definitely wont be right away...probably in the next few weeks though.

Thank you for the picture! :-)

Patrice

1dayatatime
09-14-2004, 05:43 PM
HAs he called????????? Ok we are on pins and needles here to....

Busy

lilivoryangel
09-14-2004, 06:56 PM
This is so good! He is a step closer to home now! I have never heard anything about Wheeler so that should be good news too! I can't wait to hear all about your call!

beckylee
09-15-2004, 12:48 PM
Patrice -
Great news! I know you are thrilled. The lack of communcation was the worst part for me when my son was at Jackson prior to going to Walker. The process will begin to level out for you both. Take care.
Becky

NikkiMcFadden
09-21-2004, 07:13 PM
My husband was moved from GDCP this morning after 12 weeks to Wheeler. I was doing a search for his new prison when I stumbled upon this site. I wish I had found Prison Talk Online months ago. I see my story unfolding in so many of your posts, it would have been a great help to know that I was not in this alone. I'm still waiting for my first phone call. And I tell you, the phone companies are no help. All kinds of unrequested blocks, that take days to clear.:angry: I still have not decided on Outside connections or Prison calls online. The arguments concerning the two companies in the phone forum almost make me want to stick with my local company.

Hopefully I will get my first call soon. This is supposedly the last stop before home. I'm in South Carolina, he's in Georgia, so this move is about 1 hour further away then GDCP was, but no distance will keep me from him. Sticking in there has not been hard. Keeping the spark in the relationship has been interesting. I hope to learn a lot of things for the better searching this site.

Thanks for listening
Mrs. McFadden

Jennifer_04
09-21-2004, 09:21 PM
Hey Nikki, Just wanted to say welcome to PTO and the GA forum! This is a great place to be for info and support when you need to vent!

NikkiMcFadden
09-21-2004, 09:25 PM
Thanks Jennifer 04. I'm seeing so much support already. I've got to get the hang of this thread thing though. I can never find what I want when I want it. I keep stumbling onto new things. But I'm not done exploring the last. There is too much good information here. :D

MsChiku
09-21-2004, 09:26 PM
Praise God!! I'm very happy for you Patrice...Keep us informed :thumbsup:

Gemini4lif
09-22-2004, 08:58 AM
Welcome Nikki....so your husband is at Wheeler too? My husband says its great, much better than the state run prison, so your husband is in a good place, from what I have been told by mine.

I am planning to go visit next month, so maybe I will see you there!

Patrice

~BabyG~
09-22-2004, 10:41 AM
NikkeMcFadden,

Welcome to PTO, we are glad to have you! Let us know if we can be of any help!