View Full Version : Georgia Check-IN 9-10-04

09-11-2004, 10:04 AM
So whats everyone doing this weekend?

I am cleaning and the oldest son is going to spend the night with a friend tonight- the youngest is going to a birthday party this afternoon. With the power being out earlier this week and me working two jobs the house is a mess!! I also want to be prepared incase the newest hurricane --Ivan i think--decides to come my way!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Oh and I guess J is still in the hole he didnt call Tuesday which is his usual night to call.

09-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Well, I guess we're off to hang out at my mom's house today and we will probably just be lazy tomorrow as always LOL. My son has a birthday party tomorrow afternoon and he is spending the night with his Grandma, too.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)

09-11-2004, 12:32 PM
I will be working a LOT this weekend!! YAY!! I'm going in at 5pm today and won't be off work till 7am! Hello overtime! Anyway, it keeps me busy. Hope y'all have fun!

09-11-2004, 07:05 PM
Visited today and came home, took a nap and then got up and cut the grass, folded clothes. Tomorrow will be church and probably more yard/house work. That is about the extent of it and I guess wait to see what Ivan is going to do. I really hope to avoid more power loss, etc. Hope you are having a good weekend.

09-11-2004, 07:36 PM
:wave: :cool: :sleepy:

09-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Not much going on here in New York. Been a nice sunny weeekend. Got to talk with Charlie, thats always a plus. He passed his GED!!!! I am so proud of him. He studied so hard.The weekends always go by so fast. Why cant the weeks go by just as fast?? LOL. Hopw you all are doing great.

09-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Pam - that is so great that Charlie got his GED :D Tell him we all said congrats on the hard work and that we're all proud of him!!! That is such an accomplishment!

09-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Have you started your new job yet???? IF so how is it going/???

09-12-2004, 07:29 PM
Thanks for the kind words for Charlie, That means alot. I tell him all the time how proud I am of him.

09-13-2004, 07:12 AM
I start my new job this Thursday, One.