View Full Version : Georgia Check-IN 9-10-04

1dayatatime
09-11-2004, 10:04 AM
So whats everyone doing this weekend?

I am cleaning and the oldest son is going to spend the night with a friend tonight- the youngest is going to a birthday party this afternoon. With the power being out earlier this week and me working two jobs the house is a mess!! I also want to be prepared incase the newest hurricane --Ivan i think--decides to come my way!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Oh and I guess J is still in the hole he didnt call Tuesday which is his usual night to call.

One

strongernow
09-11-2004, 11:07 AM
Well, I guess we're off to hang out at my mom's house today and we will probably just be lazy tomorrow as always LOL. My son has a birthday party tomorrow afternoon and he is spending the night with his Grandma, too.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. :)

Jennifer_04
09-11-2004, 12:32 PM
I will be working a LOT this weekend!! YAY!! I'm going in at 5pm today and won't be off work till 7am! Hello overtime! Anyway, it keeps me busy. Hope y'all have fun!

lilivoryangel
09-11-2004, 07:05 PM
Visited today and came home, took a nap and then got up and cut the grass, folded clothes. Tomorrow will be church and probably more yard/house work. That is about the extent of it and I guess wait to see what Ivan is going to do. I really hope to avoid more power loss, etc. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Willssweetie
09-11-2004, 07:36 PM
:wave: :cool: :sleepy:

Charliesgirl
09-12-2004, 03:26 PM
Not much going on here in New York. Been a nice sunny weeekend. Got to talk with Charlie, thats always a plus. He passed his GED!!!! I am so proud of him. He studied so hard.The weekends always go by so fast. Why cant the weeks go by just as fast?? LOL. Hopw you all are doing great.

strongernow
09-12-2004, 06:36 PM
Pam - that is so great that Charlie got his GED :D Tell him we all said congrats on the hard work and that we're all proud of him!!! That is such an accomplishment!

1dayatatime
09-12-2004, 06:46 PM
Stronger,
Have you started your new job yet???? IF so how is it going/???

one

Charliesgirl
09-12-2004, 07:29 PM
PJ~~
Thanks for the kind words for Charlie, That means alot. I tell him all the time how proud I am of him.

strongernow
09-13-2004, 07:12 AM
I start my new job this Thursday, One.