View Full Version : Maybe there is hope!

bubslildevil
09-10-2004, 07:53 PM
Bub just called and a "friend" of his just went up for parole (DWI) and he got a open date.God i just pray he gets approved.I am the type of person that hates to feel like i "need" someone well i do believe i need my husband.Not only be-cuz I miss him, but we have 5 kids, i love them with my whole heart but i do NEED him here to help me w/ them. My oldest is a 13 yr. old girl (God help me!)i am having a real hard time w/ her now that Dad aint here.All ido is argue with her.. she thinks she is `18 not 13. I actually tried asking for help from his mom the only help she gave was tring to keep all my kids. Im sorry for rambling on like this im just totally Stressed out.I have wrote a few letters to the board, i just dont know if they will help any.Then there is my 7 yr. old girl she is getting to the age where she knows just to much.Our 2 youngest 5yr... 4 yrs.. are well normal 4 & 5 yr. old boys. My oldest boy he is a great help to me... he is the "MAN of the house" .Thank you all for this site... It always helps me !God Bless..

Hanksmom
09-11-2004, 06:46 AM
Hey Julie, I hope that it all works out and you get what you want. I know the situation you are having with you kids we all go through it. We are all stronger than we think keep praying and I will also pray for you. Paula

NYYankee
09-11-2004, 09:34 AM
I hate to break the news to you, but 13 year old girls are that way reguardless!!:) Hang in there and stay tough, she will calm down when she is about 15! Let her know that you are a family and you have to look out for eachother. Let her know that you need her help and you are always there to help her. You are all in this together and together you will get through this rough patch. And won't Dad be proud!

bubslildevil
09-12-2004, 05:06 AM
Thanks Paula & Ny Yankee, I know all this its just so hard at times.We will all make it through this. The Lord wont give us anything we cant handle! Thanks again !!!God bless you all !!!!