View Full Version : I'm sentnced on Thursday, 9/16!!

murphsmom
09-09-2004, 07:23 PM
Hey all-just a plea for your prayers. I was notified today that sentencing is scheduled for 9/16/04. Got the second PSR-all changes made as requested-no change in recommendation. Still level14 with 15 months. I am just a wreck for myself, for my husband of 30 years and for my son who have steadfastly supported me the last 3 years and for the rest of my family who know nothing yet. (Waiting until I have solid info and possible designation.) Please include me and my family in your prayers. Will keep you posted....:bow: :cry:

Sherry

deb
09-09-2004, 07:28 PM
(((hugs))) Positive thoughts being sent to you and your family as you go thru this...

Deb

Sydnee70
09-09-2004, 07:38 PM
You and your family are in my thoughts. My boyfriend went in this year on a 20 month sentence, his first time in trouble at age 53, so you're not alone. Remember that your family is beside you and behind you and we're all here for you as well. Do your time and put it behind you. You have a wonderful family waiting for you, and your life will be perfectly happy again.

yngwhtstud
09-09-2004, 08:06 PM
Hi all --- Let me say from experince that everything will be fine. I did 4 1/2 years for the feds... Well me and my brother were sentenced together.. I look back now and it seems like a dream " A bad dream" but have learned a lot from it ... You need to stick together no matter what.... Family is the only one who is really there --- and you will find out who are the real friends... I hope you all the best...

jessnkat
09-09-2004, 08:12 PM
You and your family will be in my prayers also.

cjjack
09-09-2004, 08:13 PM
I, too, spent 4 years inside, and while it is no picnic, you will be fine. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. Just remember that it will be over someday!!

RescueBunny71
09-09-2004, 08:16 PM
I will keep you in my prayers and wish you the best of luck! :-)

murphsmom
09-10-2004, 05:09 AM
Thanks everyone! Chrisa, I probably will be PM'ing you some in the next few weeks. The knowledge and support I have gotten here has been awesome. Thank you again.

California Sunshine
09-12-2004, 11:22 AM
You and your family are in my thoughts.I am wishing you the best of luck

Purplepeacock
09-14-2004, 01:39 PM
My prayers are with you and your family. Send your address once you know where you are going and i will write.

livvy
09-14-2004, 02:50 PM
Murphs mom :)
I am thinking of you.. promise to PM me with your designation.. Dont forget all of our conversations.. you will be just fine.. the worst thing that could happen, isnt really that bad and you will have time to work on your self inside once you start serving your time. If my 67 year old mom who's never had a speeding ticket is handling her time ok, I have TOTAL faith that you can too.. she was scared at sentencing and approaching self surrender date.. but i just saw her on saturday and she is doing just fine.. I'm here for you if you want to chat! Ill be leaving for NYC tomorrow, but will still have evening access to emails.. PLEASE PM ME :)

livvy
09-14-2004, 02:51 PM
does anyone know what that little star icon with 2004 in it means??? i noticed it on my reply and on others.. i dont recall ever selecting it for an icon or anything?

Abner
09-14-2004, 03:02 PM
The star means you made a donation to the website.

dave

does anyone know what that little star icon with 2004 in it means??? i noticed it on my reply and on others.. i dont recall ever selecting it for an icon or anything?

Abner
09-14-2004, 03:06 PM
Murphsmom:

Please be strong. This too, shall pass.

What was the recommendation? Level 14 PLUS 15 months?

Just curious.

We don't judge, just help. Ask away.

I'd also post this to the Federal Forum, where there may be others with more experience who can better advise you of your situation.

In any case, you're in our prayers.

abner

Dcanizares
09-16-2004, 06:41 PM
TODAY is September 16th What happened?

Purplepeacock
09-28-2004, 08:55 AM
Murphsmom: have you found out where you are going?

murphsmom
09-28-2004, 06:54 PM
no, not yet. will post as soon as i know. should be any day, tho.