View Full Version : Husband's Birthday Tomorrow 09/07

lilivoryangel
09-06-2004, 07:09 PM
Please say a prayer for him. I want him to have a good day. Today.......honestly, I am a little down. .I go through this about once a month and it takes all I can do to stay positive. . My husband's birthday is tomorrow and I am hating that too.........it is so sad I can't tell him Happy Birthday at midnight...........we used to always do that............Oh, well, like I told him, I hope we have either only one more birthdays apart or None...we'll see what PAP decides. I have also been riddled with guilt today b/c I didn't go to visitation. The weather was bad and I was hoping to get a much needeed day off. There is never a day we are not up and gone in the morning......work and school M-F, Visit on Sat., 8:45 church on Sun. But I ended up not enjoying and feeling guilty instead. Oh well..............

irisheyes66
09-06-2004, 07:12 PM
Lil, please don't feel guilty....there's nothing wrong with a day to yourself. If YOU don't take care of YOU, who will?

And Happy Birthday to your hubby, too!!!

lilivoryangel
09-06-2004, 07:17 PM
Thanks, I know............that is what I tell myself but I still let it get to me. I could tell he was disappointed too. We are not very good at hiding our emotions from each other even when we try. But I Know I needed today....even though it wasn't quite as restful as I'd hoped............how could it be with two four year old boys! I realized today they still don't understand the phrases..."let mama rest", "don't make a mess" and "try not to make so much noise"......we have to work on that! :)

Jennifer_04
09-06-2004, 10:10 PM
I know how you feel about the birthday thing. My fiance's b-day is this Friday and I totally forgot there wouldn't be any mail today, so his card and letter aren't going out till the morning! I really hope that he gets them by Friday! Also, I'm praying that our phone mess will be straightened out by then so I can at least talk to him and make his day! All in all, I'm just praying that he has the best day possible! I'll be praying for Rodrick's happy birthday too! God bless!

Gemini4lif
09-07-2004, 07:00 AM
Happy Birthday wishes for your husband and prayers for you both.

Dont feel guilty about not visiting...you do so much on a daily basis, sometimes you just need to take some time for YOU...I am sure he understood.

Hang in there sweetie.

Patrice

strongernow
09-08-2004, 01:50 PM
Girl, with everything you have going on.... you are entitled to a heck of a lot more than just having a day to yourself. Hang in there and you and your husband are in my prayers.