View Full Version : Sept.5, 2004 Georgia Check-In!

Charliesgirl
09-05-2004, 10:33 AM
We got Charlies TPM!!! May 2006. He wasnt too excited, but I told him that at least the ball was rolling. I wish we were closer so I could visit him and tell him that we will get thru this. He doesnt think its fair that I have to wait 18 more months.Ive been right here for him since April of lst year, whats 18 more months. What can I do to let him know Im not going anywhere? Are there enough words to ease his mind? I need some help ladies.
I also got the PCO account up and running, so its much cheaper talking, Thank you for the info. on that.
I hope all of you have a great and SAFE Labor Day weekend. Im off to a cookout with the family. Chicken and Sweet Corn:D .
May I ask you all a favor? PLEASE Pray for all our troops,my Nephew is one of America's finest, a US Marine, who is fighting over in Iraq.I worry so about him and all the others also. Thank you all for being a part of my life.:thumbsup:

strongernow
09-05-2004, 11:00 AM
Pam, that is great news about Charlie's TPM! :) I'm so happy for you. I know it seems like a long way away still, but it's not too bad!!! I bet having your PCO account set up is such a relief.

I finally got a job, I think I posted last week about that. Kids are good, my fiance is good. SO now we're starting to look at houses and hope to be out of our Dad's house soon! I've been sick with a terrible sinus infection, but other than that, all is well.

Hope every has a great Labor Day weekend!

1dayatatime
09-05-2004, 11:04 AM
I am glad you all got a tpm. All I can say is write write write. That's all we can do to encourage our loved one's. Talk alot about when he gets home --maybe that will help. J's max release date is 11-05. So far away it seems--he is tired of being there but you know we have no choice. He made bad choices and now the state makes choices for him. But I just pray each night that he learns from the past. Have fun at the cook out. As for the troops they are on my prayerlist each and every night.

one

1dayatatime
09-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Oh well since its a check in---The boys are doing good in school. I started my new job and hate it. I am now working full time and a part time job. It so hard financially. Thank god I have a career. I am still looking into going back to school next year. The 4 year old has been sick with tonsilitis/strep. But he is feeling better today. Not doing much for the holiday weekend. Cleaning and spending time with the kids. Stronger I am so glad you got a job. Happy househunting, are ya'll looking to rent or buy? I sure miss all your posts but I am happy you all are doing great. Do you have a sitter lined up?

Have a great weekend.

one

Charliesgirl
09-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Stronger...how do you like your new job? What are you doimg? At my job, we are very busy. I work at a State University and the students are back from what seems like a very short summer vacation. I do enjoy it,been there 12 years and its close to home.Hope you all enjoy the day off tomorrow.

lilivoryangel
09-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Kids are good, sweetie is ok, just ready to come home. I am enjoying the new job. We are not doing much over the holoday weekend. I am hoping to get some rest. I plan to go to visitation tomorrow but part of me wants to sleep in and be lazy all day. I am also writing the PB AGAIN since those two news releases came out last week.

tonyskajungirl
09-05-2004, 09:55 PM
Hello ladies! I know I have not been around much lately, sorry! I have just had allot going on and I have been working a good bit. I am so excited about our TPM, but for some reason Tony is having a hard time believing he will get out then. He asks me the same question every time he calls. "Have you checked the computer and have you called that automated number, are you sure I am getting out in November?" LOL:rolleyes: Why would I tell him that if it was not on there? :confused: Men?:confused: You cant live with them and as we all know too damn well, we cant live without them! I think, him not believing, has allot to do with the fact that he hears so many rumors in there from guys who are doing many years, that he does not know what to believe! I finally told him tonite "Consider the credentals of the idiots in there that are telling you all of this stuff and compare them to mine, and then you tell me who you believe!" :rolleyes: All they want is for him to be miserable just like they are!
Well other than that everything is pretty much the same old, same old!
Hope you all have a very good Labor Day!!!!
Much Love to all of you!!!!:grouphug: Annette

Jennifer_04
09-05-2004, 11:55 PM
Hey everyone! I'm really happy to hear that y'all got a TPM, that's great news!!

As for me, I've been busy, working and going to school. I just started the University of Phenoix online, it's pretty cool really. Some bad news I have.........I haven't talked to Kurt in a month!! When he changed prisions, my PCO rates went up because it was a different area code, so I had to get a new number. Well, that took a few weeks and now that he has the number, it's taking even longer for them to get it on his list! I've been calling the prison, but can't seem to get a hold of the lady that does the numbers! Makes me wonder if she EVER works!?!?!! I will be calling all day tomorrow!!
Friday is Kurts birthday.......I have got to talk to him on his birthday!!!! : (

Willssweetie
09-07-2004, 05:57 AM
Hi everyone. This must be the month for TPM's. Will got his too. He just doesn't know it yet. I called the parole boards automatted phone number and it said December 2005. So it looks like GDC is going to make him do the 90%. :( (sigh) Another year. It just seems so far off.

Gemini4lif
09-07-2004, 07:56 AM
Nothing much to report here. My husband is still at diagnostic (11 weeks now) and hasnt been moved yet. Hopefully it will be this week Thursday.

I kept myself busy this weekend, had a barbecue yesterday and had some friends from church over. Other than that, just trying to sit tight and wait for the phone to ring!

Patrice

mrskendrick2you
09-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Hello everyone!!!

Sorry I have been gone for so long but it's nice to see that everyone is still going strong!

I do have some good news though that I just found out yesterday by calling P&P my sweetie has a TPM of AUGUST 2004.... it shocked me since I had NO CLUE.... the Parole Board said that they have not made a decision on a parole date but they are in the process of doing so.. everyone PLEEEEEEASE send us your best!!! Y'all know that it has been a really long hard road. I wonder if C even knows though because I went to visit him Sunday and he didnt mention anything about being investigated and they said that they investigated him last month... hmm!!!

LORD, I PRAY THAT MY BABY WILL BE HOME SOON!!!!!

strongernow
09-09-2004, 08:25 PM
Keisha!!!!!!
That is great news!!!! My fiance's TPM was May 2004 and he was released June 17!!!! You will be in my prayers!!!! I miss you so much! I live just north of Atlanta again now, too! PM me, ok???? Love ya!!!!

Jennifer_04
09-09-2004, 11:51 PM
That is GREAT news Keisha!!! How long has he been in and what was his maxout date? Sorry I'm not trying to be nosey, just trying to put things in perspective. Congrats!!

mrskendrick2you
09-10-2004, 12:14 AM
aww thanks ladies!! I really miss and appreciate the support! Stronger I will pm you.
Jennifer he has been in this time around for 2 years on a 7 year sentence. his maxout is 6/2009. the parole board told me a few months ago that he would not even be ELIGIBLE for parole until 8/2005. And now 8/2004 he has a tpm!!!!! God is GOOD!

Stronger, a tpm in may and him out in june... that really gives me a little hope....

LORNA
09-16-2004, 12:57 AM
Good news, Charliesgirl!!

LORNA
09-16-2004, 01:01 AM
Mrs kendrick-
I'll definitey say a prayer for you'll, hope he'll be in your arms soon.