View Full Version : How was the chat?

Ronnie
09-02-2004, 04:44 PM
I am sorry I couldn't make the chat last night. What did you guys discuss?
I was hoping someone would post a brief summary of the discussion for those of us that couldn't make it.

nasty_boo
09-02-2004, 04:58 PM
hey there :)

we had a great time in the chat ... too bad my pc started to act up :blah: and i didnt get to talk about the topic i picked to discuss but we moved it to next week {ROCKEFELLER DRUG LAW} so be ready and keep your fingers crossed ;)
of course i want to apologize to all the folks that was there that i couldnt inform you :o SORRY!!!

but we did talk about a get together for NYers and i am sure our dear dutchess will post more on it!!! so look out for that post :thumbsup:

hope to see you in chat next time @ the same time in the same room :D

chinikfb
09-02-2004, 09:02 PM
Peace...Yes we had our chat Wed nite as planned. We enjoyed ourselves by talking about a number of things. Sending a special thanks to Nasty Boo for organizing it although we did not discuss the Rockerfeller Drug Law. We will! Look forward to chatting again! Look especially forward to the gathering planned for Oct in NYC. Blessings...

dutchess
09-03-2004, 08:08 AM
The chat was great on Wednesday night. We will be planning an outing for the New Yorkers in October. As soon as I get the three options I will post it for all to vote on. I hope we can have a decision made by the third chat of Sept.

Hope to see everyone at the outing and at chat on Wednesday.

Anthony'sWife
09-05-2004, 12:01 AM
That would be so cool, an outing for us NYers, I hope to see all of you guys soon in the chat, I apologize for not being at this chat but I was researching some legal things for my husband and I was so burned out! But I hope to see U guys at the next chat! PEACE