View Full Version : Hurricane Help!!

XOJAE'SBABYXO
09-02-2004, 09:53 AM
Hello everyone. I am asking for help in getting in contact with my fiance who is in Upstate - the SHU side. I am in Florida and I am going to be hit by this horrible hurricane in the next 24 - 36 hours. I am asking for anyone who will be visiting Upstate on Sunday to PM me or post here and I will PM you. I know it's a lot to ask but I am hoping you will tell your man what building my man is in and hopefully he can try and get a message to him. I know they have ways of getting messages to each other in other buildings - my guy does it all the time. I know Jason is going to be going crazy with worry for me and the kids and I want to be able to tell him I am OK - hopefully I will be OK. :o He hears about the hurricane on the news channel they get to listen to in the am and since there is no phone communication I cannot let him know. He was freaking out over the last one and it hit the other coast not mine. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. I will probably only be online here and there until some time tomorrow when we lose power. Thanks everyone!!!

Mrs. JV
09-02-2004, 02:35 PM
Try calling the facility and ask to speak to the chaplain. They will usually deliver ugent messages to inmates such as this. It's worth a try. Good luck and stay safe!