View Full Version : Yeah!!!!....I lost 5lbs!!! Let's do the workout dance!

Jasonslite
09-01-2004, 07:07 AM
Just to make this quick but I was dancing around my kitchen this morning. I weighed in and I am 5lbs lighter. Many, many more to go but so totally happy!!!:D
So I think when we have happy lighter days we should do the 'workout dance':yay: :yay: :wave: :wave: :dance: :dance: :yay: :clap: :clap:.

I know we have only been working together for a week now but I can tell a big difference in how I choose what to eat just knowing that others are out there with me doing it also. Let's keep it going.

meadow22
09-01-2004, 08:12 AM
WOW that is great, congrats to you :)

*Johnny's Angel*
09-01-2004, 08:23 AM
YAY! :yay: :dance: :yay: :dance: :yay: :dance:

irisheyes66
09-01-2004, 09:31 AM
WOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

That is GREAT news, keep up the good work, girl!

jeffsprincess
09-01-2004, 11:27 AM
congratulations!!!! what a great accomplishment!! keep up the good work!!

chuysruca
09-01-2004, 08:29 PM
Maybe in another month or so we can have a group dance. I'm starting a fitness class at Bally's, courtesy of my local community college. Wish me luck; this is a first time ever for me and I'll be tuning into you guys now and then for progress -- mine and yours. Is hanging in considered exercise?

California Sunshine
09-01-2004, 11:27 PM
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOO!!! Awesome news :)

Briansbutterfly
09-01-2004, 11:35 PM
Jasonslite,......Yippie......:dance: :dance: :dance: I know you started your diet when I did, I weighed in yesterday, I lost 7lbs....:yay: :yay: I sooo needed to see your post, I have been in such a bad space, and GIRLFRIEND, you pulled me out of it....:clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: BIGGGG diet dance for you... Keep it up......:yay: :yay: :yay: :dance: :dance: :dance: Kat