View Full Version : Wonderful news!

Gemini4lif
08-28-2004, 09:36 PM
I just got home from finishing up my school shopping for my son and visiting with my brother at his house. I had a letter in the mail from my husband when I got home! And guess what? He got sized up on Aug. 24th! He said they told him he should be leaving in 7-10 days, so he said he thinks he will be shipping out on either Tuesday or Thursday next week and to make sure I am near the phone! I am so excited I cant even stand it! I havent spoken to my husband since June 24th! This is the best news at the end of the day I could have ever received.

For all of you ladies that have already gone through Diagnositic, how long after your men got sized up did they ship out? I am on pins and needles now!

Patrice :)

Jennifer_04
08-28-2004, 11:12 PM
That is good news! I don't know about when my guy got sized up, but once he told me that he thought he'd be shipped out either this day or that, he was right about it. So your husband is most likely right in what he's told you. That's all the info I know, just what happed with me. I'm now waiting for your next post telling us all that you just talked to your husband!!!!! :-) It's coming soon!!! :-)

Rene
08-28-2004, 11:18 PM
Okay... I might sound VERY stupid right now but... someone please define "sized up"

Alynn528
08-28-2004, 11:25 PM
I am happy for you girl, I dont know what you are talking about "sized up" so are u talking about him being at reception center before heading off to prison...? I am confused sorry!

strongernow
08-29-2004, 07:30 AM
Sized up is when they measure you for your uniform.

My fiance said he was sized up and shipped out less than a week later. :)

Jennifer_04
08-29-2004, 10:52 PM
That's what I thought it was, I just didn't want to reply because I wasn't FOR SURE! :-)

Damn, I hope my baby get sized up again soon, so he can go home!!

Gemini4lif
08-30-2004, 07:01 AM
Oh, thats great! If he is right, then I should be talking to him this week! I cant wait! I havent had a chance to speak to my husband since June 24th....its been so so long...I didnt even get a chance to talk to him on our wedding day (married by proxy), so I am totally elated to be close to talking to him again! I will keep you posted!

Patrice

MizzCandy
08-30-2004, 07:07 AM
Thats great Patrice!!!!! I am extremly happy for you!!!! I have no Idea about Diagnostic or anything but I hope its soon to be over!