View Full Version : Any Women Turning themselves in?

Dcanizares
08-26-2004, 05:53 PM
If you are woman and are turning your self in soon, write here in this forum and let us know where you are going.

*I'm going to Coleman FPC Sept 30th I think Dkate is going there on the 15th of Sept. :eek:

cjjack
08-26-2004, 06:20 PM
Here is a link to Federal members that are getting ready to self-surrender or who are already there. You can post your info there.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68632

susans0024
09-14-2004, 10:13 PM
Hello to all!! I am a new member & I also have been sentenced recently to serve 30 months. I have to self surrender on Sept. 20 to FMC Lexington. My husband of 19 years is still awaiting his sentencing, but he is looking at a 15-life term on merely a first time offender drug charge!! I was charged with conspiracy. WE BOTH ARE FIRST TIME NON VIOLENT OFFENDERS!! Can anyone tell me what the rules are for spouses to communicate with one another?? I have been w/ him since I was 14 and we have never been apart! Also, if anyone can give me info on a typical day at Lexington, and the any info on the comminsary issue. Im really starting to panic since I only have 6 days left so any responses would be greatly appreciated!!

Dcanizares
09-15-2004, 10:20 PM
Well Susan first of all don't panic. Second of all I pray for you guys I can only imagine how hard that is me and my husband are going away too on Sept 30th so you can imagine the anxiety and nerves but we have God to help us through this all I think for you to talk to your husband you have to have it approved by both institutions wardens but i'm not too sure my self either as I am in the same boat.

melw1025
09-18-2004, 09:37 AM
Hi I'm new to this site as well. I just recently got sentenced to 15 months and my self surrender date is October 11. I'm supposed to go to Bryant, TX but I'm not sure whether I'm going to the boot camp or the regular camp. The boot camp was mentioned at my sentencing but my paperwork doesn't say exactly where I'm going.
What can I bring with me to the camp? And what should I expect? This is my first charge, first time going to jail so I'm a little nervous about what to expect.

cjjack
09-18-2004, 09:55 AM
Hello and Welcome to PTO.

Please check out this thread on Womens Federal Prison Camps:

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50568

You would not automatically go to the boot camp. You would go to the regular camp and then be interviewed for the boot camp. Please let me know if you have any questions!!

melw1025
09-18-2004, 11:17 AM
How do they determine if you're eligible for the boot camp? I heard that the boot camp is only 6 months, is that true?

cjjack
09-18-2004, 11:25 AM
Yes it is 6 months long. You have to pass a physical and psychological examination.

Here is a thread on boot camp for men. The women's is similar.

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67835&highlight=ICC

boss462
09-28-2004, 09:37 AM
Hi I am new to this site. I am self surrending to Alderson Oct. 13, scared to death have never been in trouble before. Going for 26mos. Leaving 3 children behind. Have been the sole provider for them there whole life. I hurt having to put them through this. I have found alot of info on this site its been helpful thank you. I was wondering if someone could tell me about the pay there cause money is tight. Thank you

California Sunshine
09-29-2004, 10:00 PM
Dcanizares,Thinking of you as tomorrow approaches! Hang in there
I'll be sending your first letter tomorrow

All the other ladies surrendering please leave your addy's so we can can keep in touch with you