View Full Version : Child Support and Going on Vacation

08-26-2004, 03:10 PM
Does anyone have any ideas or information regarding what to do if i.e your husband is going away and he's going to be way past due on his child support when he gets out how can something be arranged so that they won't hold him when his release date comes is there a letter or something saying he's going to be incarcerated that can be given to the child support office. Someone please help bc his lawyer doesn't know diddly squat!

08-26-2004, 05:02 PM
He needs to contact the child support office and tell them he's going to be incarcerated. They will tell him what the laws of your state are and how to going about everything.


08-26-2004, 05:15 PM
Thanks alot that's what I figured... but wasn't too sure.