View Full Version : 8/26/04 Georgia Check-In!

strongernow
08-26-2004, 11:46 AM
How is everyone????
It's been a little quiet, so I hope all is well! :)

My check-in:

Today......
I GOT A JOB!!!!! WOO HOO!!!! *DOES A LITTLE DANCE*
Thanks you guys for all the support, prayers and positive thoughts!!!

This is the job I interviewed for 2 weeks ago, they apologized for the delay but explained that the background check takes a while. I start Sept. 16 :D

I am so happy right now!!!

The baby is doing good, pulling herself up at the coffee table now and working on a 7th tooth. My fiance is still working in the blistering sun everyday and I hear no end to it. LOL> but things are good! :)

Gemini4lif
08-26-2004, 02:57 PM
Congratulations on the new job! Whooo Hoooo!

Nothing new to report today...still no transfer for my husband...hence no phone call from him yet. All is well in my world besides that....dealing with school starting and work keep me pretty occupied.

Patrice

SASSIE21898
08-26-2004, 04:08 PM
That's Great News Strongernow, I'm Celebrating With You. I Too Got A Job Today And Will Start Monday. I Put In 2weeks Ago And Just Got Hired, Was Stressing For A While!!!! Other Than That I Am Still Working On My Bf Release!!!

lilivoryangel
08-26-2004, 08:43 PM
Congrats! Great news! Things are ok here. I have a cold and so does my sweetie so it has been a little rough this week trying to work and be mommy and not feeling well. The new job is going well. I am enjoying it. Boys are doing good and have settled into school except for the initial morning separation anxiety. I hope everyone is having a good week.

Jennifer_04
08-26-2004, 11:30 PM
All is well over here. I just started school today! The University of Pheinox online! Woo Hoo! I'm going for a CJ degree.....kind of for obvious reasons. But it has always interested me, just not in the same way it does now! It's going to take awhile to complete, I have to take a bunch of "regular" course first, then I get to the good stuff! It's actually pretty cool how they have it set up, we'll see how things go! Wish me luck!

Congrats on the new jobs ladies!! :-)