View Full Version : Walpole

shiva65
05-22-2004, 02:11 PM
Hello anyone visit walpole..??

Donna

Chrissy2709
08-11-2004, 09:15 PM
Hi everyone,

I just got bad news today. Eric is being re classified. Right now he is at Souza-Baranowski where he has had quite a few problems over the past couple of months between staff misconduct and lack of medical treatment. This poor kid was just sent to the hole after another inmate punched him in the face. He didn't even fight back or get a D report. Anyway there is so much more to the story but I would be writting a novel if I explained. I don't get this place. It's rediculous! So now he is in the hole and he was told he was being re classified so he's pretty sure he's going to Walpole... Nooooo.... I'm trying to fight this matter because of all that he has been through but you know how those so called authority figures are. I have 3 months to try and do something. Any suggestions??? I've been calling and writting but maybe I'm contacting the wrong people. If not then I guess I should prepare myself for the next move. Walpole! Does anyone have a loved one there??? What's it like? How are the visits? I am so stressed!!! HELP!!!! :confused:

Thanks for listening.

Christina

MattsGurl
08-14-2004, 09:05 AM
Hey Chrissy,
My man is @ Walpole. We hooked up in May through a prison pen pal site. I've not visited yet cuz I'm in Indiana, but I'm planning a trip up there!! You can get visiting info @ Massachusetts Dept of Corrections web site. You probably already know that!! This is all fairly new to me, so I don't have much info to offer. I can tell you the phones suck bigtime!! We lost a lotta cash on my phone account cuz we had three calls disconnect during our calls. See ya!!

hewillbehome
08-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Hey Chrissy,
My fiance is at Walpole. he has been there since December of 2003. The visits are usually 1/2 hour to an hour. They are behind glass which sucks. They are currently trying to change the visits to contact. That has not happened yet. It is a big this right now because Walpole is a level 5 prison and Shirley is a level 6 but they have contacts for hours. You hit me up if you want to know anything else!

amznbert
08-18-2004, 09:48 PM
Can any one please share what its like in Walpole from their contacts. I have a good friend in there and i dont get to hear much from him and i just would like to know what a small part of what hes living conditions are like and what they face day to day kind of things.

Thanks for any replies.

hewillbehome
08-20-2004, 07:33 AM
Walpole will disconnect the phone for any reason. they will disconnect if they hear swearing, yelling, an argument. Just for any reasons they will disconnect.

shiva65
08-21-2004, 06:14 PM
Hello all ... i have been visiting walpole ddu, 10 block for the past 6 almost years now.. oh the joys.. hate. it.. trying to get moved. to a minumum.. i am usually in the lifers forum.. i visit weekly.. phone calls are 30 minutes. If you want to talk email me.. we can chat.. take care and hang in there.. remeber this too shall pass we just don't know when!!

Donna