View Full Version : Early release for Covid, but with house arrest

planetman
04-09-2020, 12:18 PM
My L.O. is in Cook County and is qualifying for early release because of the Covid and his pre-existing condition (A-fib). It looks like it may happen for him BUT he would have to be on EM (house arrest), and the major issue is that the only place he could stay is not in cook county, which is required for all released for house arrest. Although I'm desperately trying to find a place for him (he cant stay with me I'm in Kane Co), what about if I rented at one of those extended stay hotels which is in Cook county. Would anyone possibly know if a person on house arrest would be allowed to be set up at one of those places?

jessesgirl1111
04-10-2020, 09:16 AM
My L.O. is in Cook County and is qualifying for early release because of the Covid and his pre-existing condition (A-fib). It looks like it may happen for him BUT he would have to be on EM (house arrest), and the major issue is that the only place he could stay is not in cook county, which is required for all released for house arrest. Although I'm desperately trying to find a place for him (he cant stay with me I'm in Kane Co), what about if I rented at one of those extended stay hotels which is in Cook county. Would anyone possibly know if a person on house arrest would be allowed to be set up at one of those places?

Iím gonna guess thatís a no becuz they background check the owner who is responsible for the offender and there has to be a landline installed.