View Full Version : Centralia has just gone into full lockdown (confined to cells)

Tooter83
03-20-2020, 06:51 PM
Centralia has just gone into full lockdown (confined to cells) only had a 10 second call to let me know. Just hoping it's not a suspected case ��

ILLINOIS.PAL
03-20-2020, 07:56 PM
It’s rumored Dixon may confine to cells, too. If that happens I hope they fix the damn WiFi in there so the guys can send and receive messages during this.

saskatchewanian
03-21-2020, 03:42 PM
They are letting them out somewhat in Centralia, just keeping a "social distance" or at least were this morning.

My LO called this morning and said he showered, did laundry and we got a full call in but they were getting locked back in at 1045am. He said they (the inmates) think the lock up is because of the Governor's message and not a Covid19 case in the prison.

Hopefully they allow the video visits to continue... or GTL is off the hook for the 4 free ones.

ILLINOIS.PAL
03-21-2020, 06:34 PM
They are letting them out somewhat in Centralia, just keeping a "social distance" or at least were this morning.

My LO called this morning and said he showered, did laundry and we got a full call in but they were getting locked back in at 1045am. He said they (the inmates) think the lock up is because of the Governor's message and not a Covid19 case in the prison.

Hopefully they allow the video visits to continue... or GTL is off the hook for the 4 free ones.

I haven’t heard from my partner at all today and usually he calls me on Saturdays. I think they’re confined to cells today. Hopefully it lifts soon.

I wonder how the video visits work if they’re confined to cells??

saskatchewanian
03-22-2020, 11:40 AM
Mine called this morning and said they are being let out for a bit in the AM and the PM every day and this format will continue until April 7th and then will be reassessed depending upon what the state is doing. (In Centralia)

I hope the video visits are a go... all of the ones I have booked haven't been cancelled and he said he hasn't heard they are cancelling them. I have one tomorrow so can update then if it goes through.

ILLINOIS.PAL
03-22-2020, 11:55 AM
I hope you get your visits!! I also hope dixon starts letting their guys out occasionally. I wonder what happens when/if inmates have to work?

saskatchewanian
03-22-2020, 12:14 PM
I think it depends what their jobs are... because he said that people are still cleaning and in the kitchen and the commissary.

ILLINOIS.PAL
03-22-2020, 12:49 PM
Well but they get to leave their cells where he is right - like regardless?

saskatchewanian
03-22-2020, 02:17 PM
Well but they get to leave their cells where he is right - like regardless?

Yes, for a bit in the AM and a bit in the PM. He doesn't currently have a job so I'm not sure what the schedule for the employed is.