View Full Version : Who Gets To Go Visit???????????

SHERRON
12-15-2002, 06:00 PM
DECIDED TO POST THIS...CAUSE THERE WAS NO NEW TOPIC SINCE DEC. 9...........ANYWAY, I AM HOPING AND PLANNING ON SEEING TODD DECEMBER 22nd,.......THIS WILL BE MY VISIT FOR CHRISTMAS! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I JUST HOPE AND PRAY TO GOD THAT WE CAN HAVE A CONTACT VISIT THIS TIME!!! CAUSE..EVERYONE......I NEED A HUG FROM MY SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM BEGINNING TO GET DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF THESE HOLIDAYS AND I KNOW EVERYONE ELSE IS!!!!! I HAVE ONLY HAD ONE HUG FROM TODD IN NEARLY 2 YEARS AND I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! I WANT MY HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE ELSE GOING FOR A VISIT?.........SHERRON

Phil in Paris
12-15-2002, 06:12 PM
I wish you'll have a wonderful Christmas contact visit Sherron !!! :)
All the best to Todd and you !!
Enjoy
Phil

deb
12-15-2002, 06:13 PM
Zach and I are visiting 12/24 and 12/25. We're getting a motel room with Lynn (petrucci on here) and she's visiting her fiance. It's better than being just Zach and I Xmas Eve or with relatives that don't understand and we'd have to act "as if." I'll be with someone who understands.....and able to be with my husband during the days---where I should be.
Deb

cchilds3862
12-15-2002, 07:02 PM
We're going to visit on 12/22 and 12/29. The facility only allow weekend visits. Unfortunately, it will be a non-contact visit, but I will be there.

Speaking of visits, I saw my son today and it was a really good visit and also sad. KC said to me that the other inmates with lengthy sentences are requesting sentence reductions through their attorney and so far, no one has received one yet. It sounded like depression was settling in him. I told KC not to give up. The conversation was getting a little weak, so he changed the subject by talking about the past. KC's younger brother went with me to see him today and had on KC's old shirt. KC started telling me about how much he didn't like that shirt. It was kinda funny. I miss him so! Gotta go now! PEACE!!

Soul SLiver
12-15-2002, 07:04 PM
I'm going to try to get out there Christmas day. I have dinner plans at 3 so somehow I'm going to have to get out there and make it back here and then drive another 50 miles to dinner. EEK!

JohnsMom
12-15-2002, 08:13 PM
I am sooo glad you are going to visit. Give him an extra hug for me. I also haven'g had a hug from my son since June 2001 and haven't seen him since April. Enjoy your visit Sherron!!
Brenda

SHERRON
12-15-2002, 08:14 PM
THANK YOU ...PHIL.............CYNDIE......I KNOW ABOUT THE WEEK-END VISITS I AM ALSO IN TEXAS.............SHERRON

SHERRON
12-15-2002, 08:21 PM
THANK YOU, BRENDA.........IS THERE NO WAY YOU CAN SEE YOUR SON? I KNOW YOU ARE IN DIFFERENT STATES, BUT IT WOULD BE NICE FOR YOU............SHERRON

cepora
12-17-2002, 05:46 AM
I am visiting my son on Christmas day, behind glass, but a visit nonetheless. I agree Sherron...I need a hug also!!!!!

Budwoman
12-17-2002, 06:36 AM
Hugs are precious, especially when they are heartfelt and meaningful.... I hope all of you and your Children have a wonderful Christmas even tho it will be celebrated behind bars.

My Love
Donna

RSTX
12-17-2002, 06:53 AM
Sherron/CChilds,

I am going t o visit Randy on the weekend too. I am really blessed because he is 20 minutes away from me. I get to go every weekend. His family wants to go once during the holiday. I am glad that they want to see him, BUT I am selfish and hate to miss seeing him! He feels the same about me. Isn't love grand!

When I visited Randy last weekend he said that peopel who had gotten 1 year set offs, had come back up in 30 days. So he was optimistic about things moving quickly. With all the rumors it is hard to tell what is fact and what is not.

See Ya,

Laura

cchilds3862
12-17-2002, 02:42 PM
Laura, that's great you get to see Randy. And yes, you are blessed to have Randy housed so close to home. At one time my son was 20 minutes away in County. He stayed there for about a year before they moved him to Brazoria, almost 4hrs away. I'm sure you will have a wonderful visit. I know I am going to have a good one as well. So far, no cases.
Have a very Merry Christmas!!

PEACE!

SHERRON
12-17-2002, 06:19 PM
I AGREE WITH CYNDIE.......THAT IS SO GREAT YOU ARE ONLY 20 MINUTES AWAY........I ALSO LIVE ABOUT 5 HOURS AWAY FROM TODD........AND MAY I SAY ONE MORE THING........I CAN NOT WAIT FOR TODD TO HUG ME!!!!!!!!!! I JUST LOVE TODD SO MUCH........HE IS MY ANGEL.............SHERRON

cheryl
12-17-2002, 07:02 PM
:( I wanted to visit on 12/15 but he was in lockdown. I got another letter saying they gave him another DR and it's a LIE! He didn't do anything. I've heard this place is run by the KKK. I didn't raise my son like that. He doesn't see color he sees people and THEY HATE THAT! I'm not sure who to believe. I called yesterday they said he'd get out on 12/27 but may let me see him on Christmas told me to call back. So when I called today they said he's in lockdown until JAN 26TH. I'm going nutz!

SHERRON
12-18-2002, 07:00 AM
GOD CHERYL......THAT JUST SUCKS ALL THE WAY TO HEAVEN!!!!.......I AM SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SHERRON

sjackson17
01-02-2003, 04:21 PM
well i am hoping to go see tyrone this saturday and things be ok. i love him so much i am just afraid something bad is going to happen this saturday our little 2 minute conversation didnt go well at all. but i hope all of you have a good visit with your loved ones

JohnsMom
01-02-2003, 04:23 PM
Sheryl, I hope you get your visit with Tyrone. Your time together will be special.

Brenda