View Full Version : 8/6/04 Georgia Check-In

1dayatatime
08-06-2004, 06:05 PM
Just wanted to see how everyone and their loved ones are doing??? Who's going for a visit this weekend??? Who's coming home soon?

I'll go first ;)
School started today boys loved it!!! My last day on my full time job was yesterday-----WOOHOOOOOOOOO! :D I start on Monday working PRN in a substance abuse/detox/mental health facility. I have been working there almost three yrs but havent done any PRN since April. I am applying at two colleges to go back and get my bachelors. I still have my boyfriend. The ex is still in parole denied---ex still calls once a week. Since his parole was denied and he found out he is very angry---when he called last week I even thought that he may be using. Thats the only time he gets like he was. But I didnt ask---can't handle worrying about it. You know? He was pissed because he has no money on the books and no one has visited him lately. So if anyone wants a penpal I can hook you up!!!

HOPE YA'LL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND AND BE SAFE......

ONE

strongernow
08-07-2004, 07:59 AM
We're doing good here. I'm still looking for a job, the baby is crawling now and we have all 3 of the kids this weekend! I'm up with the kids right now and Daddy is still asleep, imagine that! ;)

*sitting here listening to the oldest 2 sing "you are my sunshine"*

this is what makes the time apart so worth being back together :)
Have a good weekend!

Jennifer_04
08-07-2004, 01:21 PM
I'm doing good over here in Texas! It's been unseasonibly not HOT here!! Kurt really is positive about getting out very soon, but I'm not getting my hopes up. It's just safer that way. I don't want him to get his hopes up either, but he dosn't really want to here that. His mindset is "believe it recieve it"! But, things are going pretty good all together. I've been working my little butt off.....I had to call in today hehe! This is my first day off since the last tuesday in July! Whatever date that was.
I get to go to a party tonight with some old friends that I haven't hung out with in years! So it'll be fun! I hope y'all are doing good too! God bless you guys!

Charliesgirl
08-07-2004, 06:49 PM
everything is ok here in New York. Its been cool here the past few days. Statred the week off in the 90's and now its 60. I blew off last night,couldnt make myself go in.Does everyone go thru this" am I going to make it til he gets out" phase? Am I having 2nd thought or is this normal? My nephew was able to call his parents from Iraq, so he is safe. That was a huge relief. You all have a great weekend. GOD BLESS you all.

lilivoryangel
08-07-2004, 08:29 PM
I went to visit today and it was pretty outside so we were out the whole time. Jacob cried for daddy to come home when we left. Poor thing. I started my new job last week and it is going well, hopefully daddy doesn't have much longer. He put in for long-term maintenance last week so the counselor told him he will probably move soon. Hopefull he will get placed in Macon, she said he was going to try and get him closer to home. SO that is all with us! Oh, and the psycho who was harassing me got booted out of the other group! It has been quiet today!

tonyskajungirl
08-08-2004, 12:59 AM
Well things are looking up here.:) I talked to a hearing examiner Friday and he said he would personally take Tonys file to the board that day.:D He said we should be hearing something in the next 2 weeks as far as a TPM. So I have all of my fingers and toes crossed that they are in a good mood when they look at it and maybe they will see that him being there this long is a waste of the states money and they will decide to let him come home now. Well realistically his 1/3 is up in Oct. anyway so maybe we will get good news soon.:thumbsup: Other then that everything is about the same. He has been calling regularly:D and him and his mom had a long visit and talk today ...about what else but me and him:D ...lol She loves me.:D ..lol and he told her that the first thing he is going to do when he gets out is find us a house and the second is to marry me:D and move me there with him where i belong. I like the sound of that:D , but he told me that the first thing he is going to do is get a real meal and then sleep in a real bed then:confused: i come next...LOL That sounds ok with me too...cause I will be there for all of that. I will be at the gate with bells on to pick him up when they let him go..he will go from Georgias custody to Annettes custody!:love: :D