View Full Version : CA - Bay Area Federal Departure

OregonReform
08-06-2004, 07:38 AM
Hello,

I will was just setenced to federal time.... I live in San Francisco... has anyone had any relatives in the bay area (San francisco) go to the feds and where do they usually sent min. security bay area people to?

flygirlaa2
08-06-2004, 07:40 AM
Welcome, bkerensa, you might think about posting this in federal if you do not get any answers. If memory serves, I think I recall another member from the bay area who went to the camp in Jonesville.

OregonReform
08-06-2004, 07:46 AM
Hmm well im already 20... Im a first time offender so I'm looking for guidance as to likely facilities they might send me to.... I was told ill probably go to a camp and the judge reccomended me remaining in california to stay near family so *shrugs* unfortunately the federal system is horrible.... it was either plead guilty and take a deal or do alot of time... even though I felt innocent.... I guess not having to do jury duty every in my life is a perk =/

MonkeysGoBark
08-06-2004, 02:54 PM
hi BK, i don't know if this will help, but I just looked up "fed prisons in cali" on google.. and this is what it brought up (one of many things). anyways, you could probably do a google search yourself.. to narrow it down bit more.

good luck

http://www.bop.gov/facilnot.html

p.s. just click on california (on the map) & it will show you the fed. prisons in cali. :)

kintml2u
08-07-2004, 11:37 AM
Welcome to PTO!

We do have a member who recently surrendered to federal prison.

You will find more information concerning federal prisons in our Federal Prison Forum located here on PTO. It will prove to be a helpful area for you. You can find it by visiting the following link:

http://www.prisontalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=186

We also have a listing of some other PTO members who have self surrendered in the past. Once you follow this link, look in the sub-forum for info and self surrenders. In one of the post kept ontop, you will find contact information and addresses if you would like to write someone inside, and get a birdseye view of what to expect. You can also post on board and we will try to help the best we can!

Glad you have joined us here on PTO!

Diane

WobinA
08-12-2004, 02:36 PM
i recently spent 8 months in santa rita county jail.....i'm out on bail right now. :D
and i had a friend in there fighting a federal case.......she had been in for like 3 years! but anyway she got sent to a federal prison in seattle washington. i don't mean to freak u out or anything, but i guess they're pretty full right now in cali so you might get sent out of the state....

LavenderRose
08-24-2004, 04:07 PM
BK, the odds are that you'll get Dublin. I specifically requested something in SoCal to be closer to my daughter but got Dublin because my home is in the East Bay. If you do get Dublin, look me up. I'll be there starting Thursday until January. Good luck!