View Full Version : I'm back y'all

ilovemysqueezy
08-22-2018, 12:59 AM
Hey everybody thank you all for those who showed much love and support through me & my loves journey.

We are back together[emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji813]️
Things all worked out good.

I been steady working part time.
Next week I start College again [emoji849] lol.....been going for many years. But one day I know I will get my A.A

It's been about 2 weeks I started working out about EVERYDAY. ( By that I simply mean I been walking 1 mile ) [emoji16] gotta start somewheres.

As far as those who know more and of my brother he still got some time to go but staying strong. The journey continues.

Well folks that's about much of an update without getting too much into details.
Hope to hear back from you guys.
How has everybody been ?

[emoji846][emoji5][emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Sarianna
08-22-2018, 04:39 AM
Welcome back! I am glad to hear things are good and your loved one wasn't deported & sounds like he is free now...that must be a huge relief.

Wishing you all the best!

ilovemysqueezy
08-22-2018, 02:42 PM
Welcome back! I am glad to hear things are good and your loved one wasn't deported & sounds like he is free now...that must be a huge relief.

Wishing you all the best!Thank you [emoji846][emoji137] yes things are good.
Im trying to get used to him working.

Last week he gave me $100 he helps me with my car gas here and there. He treats me out on dates.

OMG.......just tryna get used to all this. Lol......love it.

We spend a lot of time Fishing who knew we would be into that. But it's nice sitting out in our chairs watching the sun set. I waited so long for this moment to be by his side.

Loving every moment I'm with him.

Patrickj
08-22-2018, 05:48 PM
Hey everybody thank you all for those who showed much love and support through me & my loves journey.

We are back together[emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji813]️[emoji813]️
Things all worked out good.

I been steady working part time.
Next week I start College again [emoji849] lol.....been going for many years. But one day I know I will get my A.A

It's been about 2 weeks I started working out about EVERYDAY. ( By that I simply mean I been walking 1 mile ) [emoji16] gotta start somewheres.

As far as those who know more and of my brother he still got some time to go but staying strong. The journey continues.

Well folks that's about much of an update without getting too much into details.
Hope to hear back from you guys.
How has everybody been ?

[emoji846][emoji5][emoji5][emoji5][emoji5]

Welcome back! Keep up all the good work. Took me six years to get my AA.
But I got my BA in just two additional years. Yeah with all that time I could have went to law school. Instead I learned law the heard way before I got my degree. Now my family is on my butt to go to law school. Not happen at 60 years old:):):faints::faints::faints::faints:

sidewalker
08-23-2018, 06:12 AM
We are doing pretty well.
Hub is finally off parole and pretty much done with cdcr. THANK GOD.

A few other minor issues but nothing we cant handle.
Love the new hobby. I want to go fishing too!