View Full Version : Mystery Tour Revealed

FrogLady
08-02-2004, 03:17 PM
Just got the word, I am headed to FPC Bryan. Despite some concerns expressed in threads regarding Jewela, I believe this is the best place for me. I will be departing on my 37 month "cruise" Monday, August 9th, the day AFTER my birthday, so I guess it will truly be a new beginning. I will maintain a good attitude and look forward to meeting some of the other PTO ladies there.

cjjack
08-02-2004, 03:23 PM
Froglady, you will be just fine at Bryan. There are much worse places you could have gone. Please leave us your name and Reg. # so that we may write to you!

kintml2u
08-02-2004, 05:05 PM
I have to share this...from another one of our members.
I received a letter from Monica Saturday, she is a member here on PTO who self surrendered to FDC Philadelphia. Shortly after her arrival...another member Holly started her time.

When Holly got there, she asked the counselor if Monica was there before they even seen each other and the counselor replied, "yes, but how do you know her?" He called Monica into his office...and both the ladies told their story of how/where they met! PTO! He was impressed!

We seem to have an entire piece of PTO headed off to Bryan...so you surely will have to get together in there somehow...

As cjjack said, be sure someone knows how to contact you so PTO can stay intouch! If not...we will find you! :p