View Full Version : 7/30/04 - GA Check-In

strongernow
07-30-2004, 08:43 AM
How is everyone doing???

I know I have been away from the computer a lot and I'm trying to catch up with what is going on with everyone.

As for me, here is my check-in:

3 weeks in GA now for me.... still trying to get a job and home with the kids. Which is fine, I guess, I'm just not used to it. Chris is working so we are able to save that money since we are living with family right now. I'm just not the type to stay home, so needless to say, I've been stressed and I am driving Chris crazy most days! LOL Payback for the past year maybe??? :P

The kids are good :) The baby has cut 2 more teeth for a total of 4 now! She has all the upper and lower front teeth now and what a cutie! She is just a little over 6 months now, hard to believe! My son got his first stitches this past Saturday, so we spent what was supposed to be our "date night" in the ER. Luckily it was only 4 stitches, but we were scared to death!

Still looking for a job everyday and spending time with family and friends. Trying to get online more to check up on everything... I miss you all!!!

Hope everything is going as well as possible with everyone!

Jennifer_04
07-30-2004, 12:46 PM
Hey all,

I'm still waiting (ha)! I have a feeling it won't be too much longer, at least for the parole board to review him for a TPM. Couple months I suppose. July has really flown by! My son turned 2 on the 16th! I was glad to hear everyone's good news these past weeks! I'm just going with the flow, working and all that fun fun stuff! Y'all take care and God bless!!

Dre's Lady
07-30-2004, 12:59 PM
I'M DOING OK. MY MAN WAS TRANSFERRED TO A PRISON CLOSER TO ME, SO I'M SATISFIED.

angelbenham
07-30-2004, 01:09 PM
Glad to hear everyone is ok, we are still playing the waiting game, about the release date, I am just hoping and praying that he makes it home before our first annevirsary in October.

Strongernow good luck on your job hunt, it took me about a little over a month to find a job and it is not even in my field inwhich I have experience.:o

Kat
07-30-2004, 08:15 PM
I am just here. As alot of you know I had a great 13 days in Ga...Got to see him for 5 days which were also great but 5 days after i was home he stop calling stop writeing.He called on the 7th day and said I broke trust cause i left a pic on his night stand and I am trying to mark his house with me NOT....He also told me to send his wedding ings and gold chain home to his mom which I did..soooooooo i dont know anymore thanks for listening :(

tonyskajungirl
07-30-2004, 10:34 PM
Well hello Ladies,
Things are going pretty good here.:) I have talked to Tony 3 times in the last few days.:D :D I am so thankful to have the communication back!!!:) We are just WAITING for P & P to review his case.:confused: I feel pretty sure that once they do that he will be coming home soon afterwards!:) His 1/3 is up in October anyway so it is not too far away. I can almost see an end in sight!!!:D He seems to be doing pretty good. He has actually started talking about our plans for our future again:love: :thumbsup: , so to me that is definately a step in the right direction.:D Hope you all have a good weekend!!! Lots of Love! :heart:
:grouphug: Annette

E1950
07-31-2004, 06:44 AM
glad to hear that your doing good. good luck with the job hunt hon. I'm going to pick up my husband Monday. yeah!!!!
sue

Charliesgirl
07-31-2004, 11:18 AM
All is good here in New York..Its been raining forever...Ive been able to talk with Charlie alot lately.I am still waiting to hear from PCO about the setup of my account. I called and was told they are working on it, that GA is a difficult state to deal with..YOU THINK?????.Ive been busy at work,which helps the time pass.. OOOO, Charlie just got smutty with me on the phone....wooohooooo.. Hope everyone is doing good. PJ, thanks for your info.....I am still praying you find a job.... good luck.... You all have a great weekend...Im going to a chicken bbq today.... yummy!!!