View Full Version : Visiting @ Sterling

babycow
07-28-2004, 08:15 PM
My sweetheart just called and said that they made changes to some of the rules of visitings. I asked him what they were, but he said he didn't know cuz he hasn't had a visit since I last went 3 weeks ago.

Does anyone know what they changed?

24jf
08-17-2004, 06:52 AM
According to my friend at Sterling the main change is that the inmates are no longer allowed to accompany their visitors to the vending machines - once seated they are not permitted to leave their seats. Other than that he suggested contacting the facility and asking. Hope this has been some help!!

ShawnsAngel
08-26-2004, 12:13 AM
I know that the vending machine thing is true and I also know that they can omly go to the bathroom at certain times and can't have the food wrappers on the tables..... But other than that... ENJOY your time together!

babycow
08-26-2004, 08:53 PM
Crazy DOC! They cannot make up their minds what they want. When I went to visit last week, my sweetie could go to the vending machine, and microwave. He said it's all messed up and confusing. Pretty much he said he just follows what the others aredoing. Pretty much, he can't touch the vending machine, and if you buy something you have to eat it then, no stocking up, and we were told that we had to have seperate eating baskets, no sharing, and of course no wrappers. Their new cashless vending card is a joke. Most of the time it isn't working. So Stick to your quarters!!! It would be awesome and a heck of a lot more convienent if it worked like it was supposed to.