View Full Version : Introduction of contraband at BVCF

Lv.lve.lgh1217
09-05-2017, 04:04 AM
I recently found out my husband is being charged with dealing of dangerous drugs a class 1, what exactly does this mean? While searching his mail they found meth can they charge him and what could the sentence be? Please if anyone knows more specifics on this please reply

nancyginnm
09-05-2017, 08:50 AM
I recently found out my husband is being charged with dealing of dangerous drugs a class 1, what exactly does this mean? While searching his mail they found meth can they charge him and what could the sentence be? Please if anyone knows more specifics on this please reply

I assume with this charge he is in the hole? Yes, if they found meth he can (and probably will) be charged. He can actually face Street charges for this but no way of knowing actual sentence. I would also assume his phone and visits will be taken away. A Class 1 charge is the most serious under CO COPD

Minor activist
09-05-2017, 08:53 AM
>While searching his mail they found meth

They say they found meth. You have no way of knowing whether it's true. Talking about it in public can only hurt your LO.

There could be a charge of introducing contraband as well as a drug charge. Whether they file charges depends on how Colorado does things and how much they want to get him. I can't know that. I can tell you this would be a great time to hire a lawyer.