View Full Version : Medical hold

Byondmycntrl
08-30-2017, 11:13 AM
Hi I'm Taffy from San Diego. My boyfriend has been in reception at Chino for about 30 days now. He's now been placed on a medical hold. This is insane. We haven't even spoken on phone for weeks. Everything is through letters. I have just gotten his release of information and am waiting on Dr. to call me back and let me know what's going on with his cancer. This really sucks. I'm new to this all.

JustLilOlMe1012
05-31-2018, 11:00 PM
Hi I'm Taffy from San Diego. My boyfriend has been in reception at Chino for about 30 days now. He's now been placed on a medical hold. This is insane. We haven't even spoken on phone for weeks. Everything is through letters. I have just gotten his release of information and am waiting on Dr. to call me back and let me know what's going on with his cancer. This really sucks. I'm new to this all.HI San Diego, I'm San Diego as well. Sorry you haven't been in touch for so long. You didn't mention how serious his medical issue is... he might would end up CHCF in Stockton. My bf says it ain't the holiday inn, but is better than other places. Keep us updated